a serious question...

nutsack

what would you recommend if....

you did business now and again in seasia,and only spent a night in bkk on the way in, and the way out, and would like to make the most of it, namely with a dark haired stranger of the night.

i guess what i mean is, it seems years ago, the girls were prettier, less hardened, and treated you like a king for your short time with them...massaged you, folded and packed your clothes, woke you with an enthusiastic blowjob, and rarely fussed about money "up to you" they wold whisper. oh the days gone by!

it seemed 10 years ago, about 75% of my encounters with land of smiles finest where real memory makers.

but now? i wont bore you with my feelings.

but to get to my question, i would like to have a great time with a enthusiastic, and lovely lass with my 1 night in town. one who is drop dead beautiful, doesnt get a sore mouth after 2 minutes, is happy to bath and massage me, sleeps in my arms, laughs at my jokes, and performs like she wants to spend her next 2 weeks with me in phuket for $100 a day.....

remember when most of the girls were like that?

presently, i dont care how much i have to spend - bt4000 or bt10000, what i want is the experience the way it used to be. am i dreaming? is it possible anymore?

how would you spend your one night? where would you go? how would you choose? is there a bar or venue that has beauties that can also satisfy your every desire? i have tried nearly everything and im about to throw in the towel and sleep at the airport.

money is not an issue ... a satisfying experience, however is.

Or sending their wives and girlfriends down.

Seriously though nutsack, play for pay has always been a bit of a lottery. The great experiences tend to stick in the memory while the so-so ones are deleted.

Unfortunately looks aren't everything when it comes to a great time in the sack and maybe lowering your standards a little there may help.

The plainer girls try harder?

complaining about a decline in quality of p4p and attitude of the girls and moaning that the good old days will never come back...

how many times have we seen that on this board

maybe your standard has increased (mine has) and you got a bit older and less of a BG magnet! :neener:

Two parts to your problem ...

1/ Gorgeous hot lady to find

2/ Getting her to give you full GFE on your first night with her.

Number two would be easy if you could be a repeat customer. But you said only one night. So the rule is .... "It is all about the money for the ladies"

Find a knockout and walk up to her with a 1000 baht note and ask if she will have a drink with you. You will now have her undivided attention even if you are short, bald, fat and 65. Then promise her double her rate if she agrees to never says no for 24 hours. That ought to meet your objectives.

Soi 33, model lounges at the Soapies, or one of the Gentlemen's Clubs would be where I would be looking. But gems are all around if you are flexible.

Archived