Your regular?

drogon

I guess that most board members who are not yeat married (and some who married too) :grin:

from time to time have/had their regular BG.

I would like to hear from your experience.

What do you know your fail safe point is not reached?

You know, this limit between having a regular girl that you like and starting to feel some affection for her?

In my case, I was pretty damn sure that I would never fall for a prostitute wherever I am.

During many years of mongering I never failed for one.

In Thailand I of course got my regular MP, G club and soi 33 girls whom I treated well but in the end we all knew that I was a customer paying well for good service and a bit of gfe.

Until my "accident".

This being said, I am proud to say that I never had a bargirl telling me I am a "handsome man" except when joking with one of my regular.

Neither did a bargirl told me that she loved me etc...

Certainly the girls were happy as I am polite, not too ugly, treat them like women doing a job and above all they all liked me -> because I always paid well (or very well, or too much following some board members opinions).

So I am curious to hear board members about their own regular girls.

All tastes are in the nature, I even know one expat who will never become a regular customer if the girls do not tell him they love him.

(although he never fell for a BG until now)

What do you want to know? I have had and do have several girls, whores and non whores who I feel/felt something for...but I know in the end it is just business, and they are only with me for the money. It doesn't mean I don't miss them, or care about them in some way, and I'd certainly fuck them again, given the chance, but what difference does it make?

Of course, there is that one I just can't seem to get over...But really, what does love have to do with any of this? I know no woman, whore or other wise can ever really love me without some ulterior motive.

What do you want to know? I have a stable of them. In fact, I tend to go for girls I already know 90% of the time because:

1. I'm too lazy to break in a new girl. The regulars will already know what's required, no arguments, you know what you're getting.

2. I rarely see a new girl who really catches my interest enough.

I don't require that any of them say "I love you". (Weirdo :) ) Some I start to like, some start to like me at various times and then it usually pares off. It happens both ways. People get lonely, vulnerable and they think they love or need someone.

Sometimes things can develop. (There - I've given you the hope I know you wanted, drogon. :grin: ) E.g. With one girl, we kind of lapsed into an agreement to stay together, without money (yes, it's possible). For a long time. That's when you know. She just became a normal girlfriend (and a very good one at that). Otherwise, yes, you're just a regular.

You poor vulnerable soul, drogon. :)

Nope bibblies -> I am just curious to know how others treat their regulars.

I could hardly need comforting after having broken my arms against a wall in anger.

-> This is why I am back in BKK in July as my butterfly life without attachment was easier.

:beer:

Only problem will be to find back my regular so I guess I will tour soi 33 and G clubs.

(one was the best girl I ever had in bed -> want to find her)

How do I treat them?

Just normally, with respect but joking around a bit on both sides. They know what I'm like so there's nothing to hide. I can usually be honest about where I've just been that day and most are quite straightforward with me. They'll tell me about other customers, I'll tell them about other girls, etc.

I don't know - it's kind of like the banter with colleagues but with the added "Ahem, I'm horny now. You know what's required." :)

It's generally a relaxed, funny, not jealous, friendly atmosphere. Sometimes things can develop if you want but generally I don't want to let that happen.

Tell us what you want here, drogon. I think you're not being completely straight. :)

Nothing special, just to know how are board member relations with their regular that is all.

Well, seeing as you asked...

I buy her a few drinks if she's in the bar / gogo where she works.

Then we go home.

We have sex.

I pay her and then she wais and says goodbye.

Simple as that. It's business.

Sometimes, there might be a visit to the movies or to go get something to eat, but outside that, it's just business - from her end and my end.

Archived