Premature pregnancy

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

Mrs X has a daughter of 17 years , extremely bright girl and therefore repeatedly sponsored by her school in various ways . The battlefield is the Isaan Plateau . Mademoiselle supported all joint efforts recently by becoming pregnant from a 22 year old member of the local gentry who happens to live in the neighbourhood and works on an , erhh , ricefarm . This sounds all very promising and will culminate in a Pattaya career sooner or later I tend to think once the rice farmer decides to farm elsewhere in an estimated 2 years or so . The question is what to do now .

Considering the Isaan support system there are always people around who could care for the junior who has been born on Sunday by the way . Mademoiselle has in the meantime been dismissed from school . She could now enter another school called " gor sa nor " ?? from the sound of it with a possible high school degree in another year . There are now questions as I am principally unfamiliar with this kind of social ambience :

- Due to private circumstances I would be able to ask a certain Thai person to contact the previous school and in a wee second mademoiselle would be there again . On the other hand teacher loosing face would be the problem I guess .

- Is this gor-something school worth anything ? If there is a better solution please let me know . I want this young lady not to ruin her life from start .

Teenage mothers I have heard are not an unfamiliar thing in the kingdom , is it a stigma for lifetime or nobody gives a damn ? Would people expect her to marry the man ?

Respectfully

BuBi

You don't mention a Mr X here.

When my wife's niece fell pregnant at 15, a slightly different scenario I'll admit, her father went and saw the lad with the police and next thing they were married.

She returned to her original school for a few weeks but her heart wasn't in it and she chucked in... going back after the baby is born she said, but she never did.

I don't think the teacher losing face would be a problem if the girl went back to the original school, the right person requesting it would see to that.

How far along is she? My neice here ended up preggers and we talked to her and she went for an abortion and all is now well for her. The boy? He stopped taking her mobile calls and answering the door even as soon as she told him she was pregnant. Opened her silly cow eyes a bit that did. He and his mother hadn't a pot to piss in. As she and her mother didn't have much more, well, maybe a lot more because her mother has her own small village shop, but it's all pretty relative ehere. Her life is much better off with the pregnancy ended.

Cent

Is there any cash around to provide for the baby whilst ths girl getrs back on the education track or, as Bubi says, Pattaya beckons.

If she is bright (and to be honest she cannot be that bright or the baby would never have been conceived nevermind born) then education is the only way out. However, the motivation will wain unless financial issues can be taken care of and she's nearly old enough to do that on her back which will probably have already been suggested to her.

I hope there is some stipend available, I really do.

Gor Sor Nor is not just sunday's. Khun Sanuk, you remember my ex Joe? She is going to Gor Sor Nor in Udon. And it is daily. She was doing her Moo 4 to Moo 6 there. She will be finished in October.

As I told you when we met already I wouldn't try to insist on her going back to the old school. To many face issues involved. If she feels financially secure and she is willing to go herself, then she will finish school. Did you watch her body language as I advised when you were up there?

Waerth

ps Khun BuBi good luck, hope my earlier advice helped out .... the ETA for the other work is next week by wednesday!

Hi,

Cent, the baby is born already.

BB, I'm guessing " gor sa nor " is the weekend (Sunday's only?) government school. It allows people to finish high school (M6) and is fully legit.

Sanuk!

khun waerth ,

we did not go " up there " because I went to a farm in Nakhon Pathom for one day and suffered from a sun stroke , later supported by a Singha-stroke . You might remember my extremely full hair , but not full enough for the Siam-sun as it looks lol .

I requested mademoiselle in the meantime :

- not to marry the man , thus avoiding a dead end road

Following your suggestion I offered to support further studies IF :

- no further pregnancy

- regular visits to school

- regular visits to English course

This is all I can do , if that is not enough I am out of it daughter-wise . I cannot save the whole kingdom from all kind of accidents . Stupid enough , that lass .

PS : As uncredible as it sounds , she did obviously not know that boomboom occasionally results in having children . Now she does .

torrenova ,

" If she is bright (and to be honest she cannot be that bright or the baby would never have been conceived nevermind born) "

She was able to hide her pregnancy for almost 5 months and virtually nobody noticed . Collateral damage if the mother is not there . I am in the very end not absolutely sure how voluntary she went into the physical side , I have some bad feelings here but never mind . Too late to worry . It is a real pity but probably I can get her back on track .

BuBi . Soul black , good heart .

Archived