France Backtracking on Intervention

khun_khon_neua

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Took how moany post to figure that out? Sure you don't believe it? :)

But there are right wing dictators as well as left wing dictators. An example of a right wing dictator might be Marcos in the P.I. Duarte in El Salvador, loved by Reagan, Noriega in Panama, Also loved by Reagan...o.k. figure most of Central and South America at some point. Left Wing Dictators would include Castro of course, Ortega in Nicaragua, some or most of Central or South America at some point ( :) ) and Nelson Mandela. Oppression is oppression, does it really make a difference on the political ideology?

Of course I actually joined the army, went to El Salvador and into Nicaragua, to fight the "left wing commie liberals" which is more than you or Dick Cheny ever did.

Doubt he has ever been to Thailand for whoring, as the conservatives hate sex outside of marriage, proper heterosexual Christian marriage that is. But somewhere along the line, some girl must have said "handsome man" (maybe talking to the guy behind him?) and he believed it, just as he believes all he hears from Rush and company...or maybe Rush told him he was handsome?

rogueyam said [color:red]"All leftists are totalitarian in their intent. There is no conflict or contradiction between leftism and totalitarianism."[/color]

rogueyam, are you a leftist? Are you a communist? You claim several of us on this board, including myself, to be leftist and communist. So why do you associate with leftist and communist?

Secretly, deep down, are you really a leftist and or commuist? Speak the truth.

Ok,

Why on earth do the US not go in and remove the government?

I doubt the Burmese army would have the balls to fight and its pretty clear that the majority want to get rid of the government. Hey Bush, there's plenty of oil there too..

I know I am simplifying things here and I know these things are not simple, China is on the doorstep and bloodd will be shed, but surely this is a more worthwhile cause than the reactionary war on terror!

I know I am simplifying things here and I know these things are not simple, China is on the doorstep and bloodd will be shed, but surely this is a more worthwhile cause than the reactionary war on terror!

Radical Islamists are far more of a threat to the United States than Burmese dictators. This is important to the decisionmaking to say the least. Besides, if it would be so easy to do, and so uncontroversial, why can't someone else do it? France? Sweden? France and Sweden? And Belgium. Etc. You get the idea.

"...Besides, if it would be so easy to do, and so uncontroversial, why can't someone else do it? France? Sweden? France and Sweden? And Belgium. Etc..."

You have got to be kidding right? I mean sure the French special forces are good at blowing up Greenpeace ships (those fuckers really annoy me, the lousy lying hypocritical eco Nazis...) But fight against armed people? hmmm...Sweden? That would require making a decision and taking a stand/side...they just aren't good at that...Belgium? Aren't they sort of "French lite?"

Archived