I may just have seen my future wife ...

gobbledonk

OK, while you two compare your alcohol consumption, we have a horny woman who enjoys cooking and a drink (!) waiting for me in Udon Thani. I'll soon find out if she IS a Katoey, but I fear that it may be too late by that stage - it will be dark, I'll be a long way from home and we'll both be very drunk. 'Me so horny, me so horny' ......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon CTO - end of the day, sex with a Katoey in the LOS is not the worst thing that could happen to me (ok, unprotected sex with a katoey might be..). Take a look around any shopping centre in Oz and ask yourself - 'Are there more than 10 women over 30 in this entire centre that I would want to wake up next to ?'. Then consider that some poor bastards are married to the rest. Makes my eyes water.

Ahhh - but then walk around any Mall in Thailand - avoid the katoeys (hard) (avoiding them) then imagine "I could have anyone here legally under 30 but I have chosen my true love!

5 5 5 5 5 5 I think your going to have a great time! It's Mal and Mikes come back show!

She sounds a peach of a woman. She got a sister (younger sister)? Maybe we can double date. :hubba:

I do great with the mid 30s desparate falang women here. Even the divorced ones who realize they can't pay a guy their age to look at them because they're all eyeing the 20 somethings.

'same same' in Thailand perhaps?

.....i love cooking i do some house work i love sex too b. do not want shorttime . only longterm all i have to offer . is i will be your for love for life . i never run away even if the money run out.i enjoy a good drink . most of all i am honest. small probelm i can not speak english (very poor) but i am learning

...., looks pretty good for an old duck, and we clearly share at least two hobbies....

What? Cooking and housework? :smirk:

Archived