How much do you spend?

Badger77

Speaking of Pattaya and old slappers....I went into Windmill last night because I'd figure I give the place another chance since so many people (on another board) seem to love the place.

Get in take a seat, order a drink and this old fucking troll gets on the stage and starts getting her pussy eaten. :barf:

For sure she was a grandmother, possibly even someones great grandmother. :yikes:

Never again, as I almost lost my lunch watching that shit.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-> This is another reason for my distaste for gogo bars.

At least in more expensive places you usually do not get foreign whales on stage.

:banghead::cussing::barf:

Also, you are not forced to liaise with other people

Remember last time I went to long gun, was between a German and another undefined European -> not really clean, really drunk and definitely rude.

:cussing:

I do not travel to BKK to meet the same scumbags I meet in Europe, thus I am willing to pay the price so I do not have to sit with them or interact with them...This is why I love so much more expensive places

:(

Sorry I wasn't clear. The old hag getting her snatch eaten was a Thai who works at Windmill.

The scary part is that the girls half her age didnt look much better. I dont see what anyone sees in the place, unless of course your into old hags and ugly broads.

Archived