How much do you spend?

Badger77

After a few trips down there to Pattaya over the last year, I've started to think about what my average daily spending is. Excluding airfare, and like most guys I would assume, I try to keep track of how much money is going out. I've told newbies that have yet to go down there that you can get away with $100 (B3,200 :( ) per day. Thats food, hotel, drinks and a lady. I've gone over this amount on several occasions...but its usually a reasonable estimate/goal.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, being Whorehouse Charlie's younger brother, Cheap Charlie...

Hotel: 650 baht

Bar bill: 800

Lady drinks: 800

Lady providing "entertainment": 950

No money for food or the baht bus, but 3200 could work, just a little tight if out early in the day until later that evening. The hotel is about as cheap as it gets for a livable place...YMMV

If you ate "Chicken" on a stick....instead of "Lamb Pies" you could reduce your food bill below 600.....LOL :grinyes::neener::dunno::neener::grinyes:

...... and 1200 for drinks....YOU.... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

...That's only 12 Dum soda's.....

..come on...fess up...tell the truth....8-10k more likely....

Cheers DS

Yes you could do it on that ..a bit light on imo..

Depends on what and how many drinks you have ..and other "expenses"...

But it is a good idea to work out how much you will need to spend to have a good time ..as it is a holiday as well..and you don't want to go home ahead of time.. :):neener:

Expenses for sin city?

Do not know:

For BKK:

When on a quiet trip:

All expenses besides the air ticket:

- 15K/day

Next trip:

- Probably more 20K/day

Unfortunately for me

I would like to be spending less but since my first trip to Thailand I was unable to do it except when living there as an expat with a live-in girlfriend or long term relation.

(then I spent nothing on the nightlife)

Archived