Have You Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous (More Than Once)

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bibbs

I got the Matt Groening look alike straight off, Not aware of anyone who looks like Beck not withstanding the fact that there quite a few

on this board. :neener:

I know who he's on about: he doesn't post much here anymore and I'm not sure that you've met him ("Beck's" a good mate of mine). And Bibs is spot on regarding the looks...

Cheers,

SD -- quiet on just who looks like the Simpson's father 55555555 :grinyes:

• 3 months later...

Yes............and it's down right embarassing for the poor twat who looks like me. I have been told, twice by two different girls, that I look like Tom Cruise. Now if that poor bastard looks like me, I pity him. I am in no way saying I look like him in the least. They may have said it to get in my pants but believe me.....they didn't have to say it.

I have also been told I look like Michael J. Fox. I know not many of you will remember him (thank God)cuz I would say I look more like him than the former. And to be confused with either is just fucken crazy. Oh well......bottoms up!!

edit (again).....I realize this thread is almost 4 months old but.....burp........who cares?? :beer:

I was in the PI and a lot of Americans (the place is full of them, mainly retired military) kept coming up and shaking my hand and saying "Hi Hulk, Jeez, I thought you were heaps older than this..."

Is that the green guy from the movies?

Why did I keep getting asked when I was going to "wrassle" again?

Archived