Have You Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous (More Than Once)

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dustin Hoffman: it's the nose.

You look nothing like him from my recollections!

I've told a board-member that he looks like Beck, the eclectic American singer-songwriter. The likeness is so uncanny that, at first, I thought it was him.

There's also another board-member whom I think looks just like Matt Groening (but without the beard). He has the same sort of mannerisms too! :grin:

I don't want to say which board members because they might want to preserve anonymity but both were present in No Name Bar the night I met you, dave. :)

Take a look and work out who :)

http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&q=beck&btnG=Search+Images

http://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&q=matt+groening&btnG=Search+Images

Some people have confused me with Jesus H. Christ and his father, God Almighty.

Those are a little strange, but at least they're positive, in a general sense. Apparently there's a couple of guys known as "fuckwit" and "asshole" who must look exactly like me, people are always calling their names to me as if they know me...

For a few years I was regularly getting compared to the movie star named Ben - strange thing was that I was about equally told I look like Ben Affleck as Ben Stiller?

Thats interesting! when I'm in Edinburgh or Glasgow at a pub, and someone finds out I'man American, they want to buy me a beer and then proceed to bash the U.S. (well, primarily George Bush) while I quickly drink up the pint. I consider these episodes the most expensive beers that I have ever drank (I will concurr about some of the geezers in these Scottish pubs but you are at an advantage over me in that you can understand them, Munchmaster)!

Often been reamarked upon that Roy Keane the ex captain of United amd Ireland now the manager of Sunderland looks like me, I am older so I was here first, you would think with all his fame and fortune who would have chosen someone else to look like.

Archived