More Alleged Paedophiles Arrested in Pattaya

elef

Pattaya City News

20 may 2008

Link

More Alleged Paedophiles Arrested

On Tuesday Luc Jean Marie Vos, a 49 year old man from The Netherlands, was arrested by a clutch of Tourist Police officers at his home in the Eakmongkol Village 2 project in Soi Khao Talo. A search of his residence uncovered a lot of plastic toys, but not of the sexual kind but of the kind you buy for children to play with to keep them amused. A search of his bedroom revealed a wonderful array of sexual lubricants and pills while a look on his computer showed the man in company with young children on various outside excursions. Mr Vos was brought back to the Tourist Police headquarters on Pratumnak Hill and a press conference, chaired by Police Major General Panya outlined the charges against Mr Vos. At the same press conference Major General Panya announced his officers had really been busy the day before when they picked up three foreign nationals because they had later made it four by detaining 43-year-old British national Ian Charles Tracey, who was sitting alongside the General. Both men, along with the group picked up on Monday morning, will be facing a series of charges relating to sexual activities with underage persons.

The Nation

Today

Link

British tourist arrested in Pattaya for allegedly buying sex from 16-year-old boy

Pattaya - Police arrested a British tourist early Friday morning for buying sex from a 16-year-old boy in this tourist town.

John Andrew, 46, was arrested in the act inside a guest house in Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 4:30 am.

Andrew admitted that he paid the boy Bt500 in exchange for sex.

The Nation

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible for Pattaya to get a WORSE reputation than it already has? I'm all for heterosexual P4P with of-age companions. Wish that was all Pattaya had. These guys deserve to get everything the law throws at them. Hopefully, if found guilty, it is a very severe punishment.

No wonder people look at me crazy when I say I'm taking a vacation down there.

I'm not sure if Pattaya is worse than for example Bangkok or Phuket, maybe the police is more efficient in Pattaya - probably they use the motorbike taxi drivers as informers.

Maybe, but the (gay) nightlife scene is so concentrated and open in Pattaya, probably it's bigger in Bangkok but spread all over the city.

IMO the policemen get rewards and share with informers. Same for narcotics I think.

More than probably, did you meet Man Citys team last monday - tuesday?

Pattaya City news

19 may 2008

Link

Manchester City Football Club Arrives in Pattaya

On Sunday afternoon players and officials of the English football club Manchester City as well as Sven-Goran Erikson, soon to be the former coach of the side, were greeted in a lavish ceremony at the Royal Cliff Resort Hotel.The team, which is owned by the former Prime Minister of Thailand, Thaksin Shinawatra, is in Pattaya for a bit of sight seeing as well as hosting a football training clinic for local youths and other interested parties.The players and officials are in the city until Tuesday.

Maybe, but the (gay) nightlife scene is so concentrated and open in Pattaya, probably it's bigger in Bangkok but spread all over the city.

IMO the policemen get rewards and share with informers. Same for narcotics I think.

what does the gay scene have to do with pedos ?

Archived