Japanese man found dead along with Thai girlfriend

Flashermac

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the Thai Rot account. Says the gal worked at Rainbow Bar. Apparently she'd been with the guy for 5 years.

Link

Some info from a generally reputable source, well in my opinion anyway. Says gal worked at R2. Had known the J guy for a few years and was steady with him but whilst the cat was away that mouse she did play, and with another J guy apparently. Now one of the dudes was sponsoring her big time, actually might have been both, one, not sure which was providing the apartment. Seems the first guy found out about the competition and beat crap out of her. Seems that some folks heard the commotion and tried to force entry to the apartment at which point he did the only thing he obviously felt he could.

Well that's the word on the street as I hear it. Maybe, maybe not, a miss is as good as a mile, but seems reasonable.

I sort of figured "being together" meant he was sending her money for the time when he wasn't here. Finding out she'd been playing around is reason to get pissed off, but not to kill the gal.

BTW the new Sukhumvit Eye has an interview with the white haired Farang you'll see with a sign board near Washington Square. Seems he's looking for work because his "significant other" cleaned him out. DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE A BRAIN IN THEIR HEAD!

Read it and shake your head.

:(

ANy one see this yet?

Nation blog site

http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/Real/2008/05/25/entry-1

THE TRUTH : BILL WAS BEATEN TO DEATH BY THE JAPANESE

Posted by Lalida , Reader : 39 , 16:47:38

Print

THIS IS THE TRUTH

I believe you all have read the news about the Japanese who murder a Thai lady. She's my friend and will always be even sheâ??s gone now. Iâ??m writing this Blog is to clear her name before any unpleasant speculations about her being killed cause of money matters. This is the least I could do for her and Iâ??m writing this in tears with my heart broken into pieces. Every single word is true in this blog of what I was told by my friends who was there. Do forgive me if the content of this blog appears with many spelling mistake or whatever. I am writing this in anger and in pain. I see her infront of me everytime I close my eyes, couldn't forgive myself of not being there for her. I could have saved her life.

Her nick name is called â??Billâ?Â, a small woman at age 25 been working in the sex trade for many years and got to know this Japanese guy (Will call him as â??Fâ? in this blog) 5 years ago. Sheâ??s from Mukdahan (e-san) with a sick mother back home, her father left the family and married with someone else at her early age. Till the time of her death she was still working in the sex trade even though sheâ??s been with this â??Fâ? for the last 5 years and with his knowledge of it, I was told she had many times went back to work with bruises all over her and complains nothing. She never say anything unless she is pushed. One of her close friend told us everytime when this â??Fâ? is drunk, He sits on her with her hands tieded beating up her face, she was ask, told to leave this â??Fâ? billions of times but again and again refused by â??Billâ? claiming things will change, â??SHE KNOWSâ? she said. If anyone of you thinks sheâ??s a con being with this â??Fâ? because of money. Youâ??re Fxxking wrong. This â??Fâ? doesnâ??t even have enough to keep himself alive. He flies back and forth being fed by â??Billâ?Â. There are even times that â??Billâ? has to pay for his plane ticket back to Japan. She gave everything she could for the reason of True â??LOVEâ? and what she gets in return was brutality and abuse, she stayed on believing things will change and end herself up to date. This is the trust and beliefs she gave in to the love of her life. She complains nothing and at the end she still protect this "F", How can anyone in this world be as crazy for love as this.....How can...???????????

THE INCIDENT

At 7am on that day, Bill called all her friends including me and asked us to go see her because she felt lonely and wanted someone to talk to saying she had a fight with her boyfriend, I didnâ??t go as I was occupied with my personal matters, the rest went. They got there and saw her been beaten up already, bruises all over both of her eyes and face and believe it or not, that â??Fâ? was there with only his boxers on with no shame or of any guilt, Many of them wanted to call the police and try to pull her out away from him but she refused and say everything is fine, itâ??s ok, itâ??s just a misunderstanding, everything itâ??s clear now and she just wanted to talk to her friends, some asked what happened to her she told them she got hit by the hanging Clock, it's was out of misunderstanding. Some went over to the â??Fâ? trying to give him one but was stopped by â??Billâ?Â, some try to call the police and was once again stopped. Somehow a few sensed there was something wrong already but nothing they could do. After a while when â??Billâ? chatted with everyone she gave each and everyone a rose before they leave saying she will always be in their hearts and ask them not to worry, everything is fine. So they left but still having query in their heads. Later In the EVENING, we heard she got murdered. It didnâ??t come as a surprise but blame ourselves not doing anything more aggressively at that moment when we had a chance. Iâ??m even angrier at myself of not being able to be there for her. Everyone that knew her got this SMS BEFORE SHE DIED â??Rao jak mai plak jak gunâ? meaning â??WE WILL NEVER BE PARTEDâ?Â. I couldn't hold my tears now with this sms nor do I think anyone could in this world, I was going to call her when I received this sms but I was too busy to take some time off to do it. Some friends went to see her after they got the sms and that was when the maid entered the room and some went after they heard the news came out and told us she couldnâ??t even be recognized by looking at her face except to identify her with the Tattoo sheâ??s got. Some police friends told them, she was killed by constant hitting on the head and face, she was not murdered by any weapon or strangle. In another words she was beaten to death.

Now the part of this â??Fâ?Â. HE DID NOT KILL HIMSELF OF GUILT, her friends suspected he fall off TRYING TO GET AWAY when the maid tries to get into the room after obtaining the room key. The maid heard â??Billâ? calling for help and bang on the door to get in, but nobody answer and quieted down, Probably one way or another this â??Fâ? silenced her already. The maid than went to the office to get the room key to enter and when she got in there, the floor was cover with blood with â??Billâ? lying there. We were also told from some Japanese who knew them that this â??Fâ? also call his friends before he died (have not heard what the conversation was about yet) the news is now spread in Japan by the honest Japanese who knew them.

HOW, HOW CAN A MAN DO SUCH A THING, LIVING ON A WOMAN AND TREATED HER LIKE AN ANIMAL, EVEN AS AN ANIMAL IT SHOULDNâ??T BE TREATED AS SUCH. WHEREâ??S THE FAIRNESS IN THIS WORLD, THEY NOT ONLY HAVE SACRIFICE THEIR PRIDE AND DIGNITY IN THEIR SOCIETY, ACCEPTING THE ABUSE AS A CON AND NOW THIS. DOES MEN AS SUCH HAVE A HEART, GOD, HOW I WISH THEREâ??S A HELL FOR THEMâ?¦..HOW I WISH, HOW I WISHâ?¦â?¦.

If anyone of you try to make any comment or blogs to twisted the fact of this inhumane murder or anymore defamation of these ladies of this trade, YOU HAVE LALIDA HERE TO DEFEND FOR THEM, JUST GOD DAMN TRY AND UNLESS YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT THEY DO AND READY TO ACCEPT HOW THE SOCIETY SEE YOU, THAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME AND TELL ME I'M WRONG.

I will update this blog with every new info that I received.

P.S. I apologize if in any way I have offended anyone, but at this very moment is how and what I felt. Please, I do not want to debate anything in this blog. It's a tribute to my friend and with this blog I hope she could rest in peace and if heaven do exist, I hope she will be there. This is the least I could do for her, I am unable to post about her funeral as Thai people do not keep the body when they're murdered or unnatural death, she is being cremated today back in her Home Town.

I have requested the Nation to put this Blog up on the front page so people will know the truth of this inhumane murder and to tell you all there's a true side of these women who worked dangerouly for merely a bit more for the sake of their personal reasons. I'm not asking you to pity any of them but I'm asking you to at least pity and give your condolence to this crazy woman "BILL" who gave out her true love and life to this so called "MAN" who brutally murdered her.

I read it:

Seems very suspect to me and looks very similar to other "Farang bashing" blogs, except that in this case this is not a farang.

- The English level of the "friend", if the murdered girl is really from Isaan and 25 years old then where did she find a friend able to type in English to well.

- The classic story of sick mother and father left (although father left is common in LOS), there are no buffalo mentioned though.

In favor of the story:

- This is not unheard of that some Japanese are a bit rough with the ladies.

- There are some men who feel the need to be violent...And some women who (for whatever reason) submit to this violence.

Anyway, no matter if this friend really exists or not, all this is a tragic loss of life.

Archived