Japanese man found dead along with Thai girlfriend

Flashermac

her friends suspected he fall off TRYING TO GET AWAY when the maid tries to get into the room after obtaining the room key

The blog gives a glimmer of hope we was helped over the ledge by those who came to assist in vain after her cries for help.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dronon - I know a girl who works in Rainbow 4 who speaks perfect English - speed types even. She could easily and for a while had a job as receptionist for Expat company - in the end she made more $ fucking than typing.

Faustian: I positively hate men who abuse women in any way.

Just that the blog is maybe meant to be heartbreaking.

Does not change the fact that the poor girl (whatever she did) did not deserve to die.

ANy one see this yet?

Nation blog site

http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/Real/2008/05/25/entry-1

THE TRUTH : BILL WAS BEATEN TO DEATH BY THE JAPANESE

Posted by Lalida , Reader : 39 , 16:47:38

Print

FAKE!

this was written by some farang bloke!

i have during 12 years in LOS never met any thai with such good english writing skills! even those who studied and got a degree in USA or Australia!

even the majority of the farang blokes writing on this board have not such english writing skills! :neener:

ANy one see this yet?

Nation blog site

http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/Real/2008/05/25/entry-1

THE TRUTH : BILL WAS BEATEN TO DEATH BY THE JAPANESE

Posted by Lalida ' date=' Reader : 39 , 16:47:38

Print

[/quote']

FAKE!

this was written by some farang bloke!

i have during 12 years in LOS never met any thai with such good english writing skills! even those who studied and got a degree in USA or Australia!

even the majority of the farang blokes writing on this board have not such english writing skills! :neener:

I agree. As a non native english speaker I never would have used nor being abale to use several of her phrases like:

Do forgive me if the content of this blog appears with many spelling mistake or whatever.

Also the perspective is wrong:

Her nick name is called â??Billâ?Â, a small woman at age 25 been working in the sex trade for many years and got to know this Japanese guy (Will call him as â??Fâ? in this blog) 5 years ago.

This is the perspective of a Western journalist, not of a Thai who descibes a close friend.

...For Fuck sake....does it really MATTER?????

some poor girl is fucking DEAD.... D E A D

who gives a flying "Daffy Duck" who wrote it....at least it is sharing information, and telling people what happened....

Too much "thinking"....IMHO

DS

Archived