Official - Euro 2008 -

Mentors

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad,

the people who write here against the hosts Austria and Switzerland are both from Britannia.

They are still upset that their teams had not qualified for this great and peaceful tournament Euro 2008.

:tophat:

Today in Switzerland:

Group C

Italy - Romania

Netherland - France

Interesting games, 'cause only Holland with 3 points so far

:_party::soccer::_party:

'the people who write here against the hosts Austria and Switzerland are both from Britannia.

They are still upset that their teams had not qualified for this great and peaceful tournament Euro 2008.'

if i'm one of the people you are referring to then i don't know how i can hammer a fact into your head.

i will say again that i don't give a flying fuck that a Team representing my Country of birth is not present at Euro 2008.

i follow and always have followed 2 Countries that owe more to my Lineage than any Country from the UK.

a shame that one of them has been woeful in their one performsnce so far and the other were thumped in their one Game so far...... :o:doah::shakehead

here's to better luck tonight...... :soccer:

Zaad,

the people who write here against the hosts Austria and Switzerland are both from Britannia.

They are still upset that their teams had not qualified for this great and peaceful tournament Euro 2008.

The tournament is probably peacefull because of the lack of Brits! Maybe we should disqualify them from all future tournaments to keep things peacefull ...

:smirk:

W

What do some of you have against the hosts Switzerland and Austria? Yeah so.. they're automatically qualified' date=' they would probably not be in this tournament if it weren't for that but they're playing some very nice football....[/quote']

Just trying to wind Mentors up. :)

sport004.gif

:grin:

Usually Mentors and I have this every 2 years :)

However, we're both spared having to insult each other this time because England aren't there. :thumbup: (I'm not even sad about that - our team is shit and plays in a dull dull way. :thumbdown: )

Mentors does have a massive chip on his shoulder about the English though (maybe he doesn't realise you're a Scot). Witness his gloating last year when England were going out. He keeps on going on about hooligans when the problem is now bigger in other countries. He even goes out of his way to mention a 'weak English referee in the last page, etc. (Hey, at least that ref was incorruptible... you can't bribe our refs.)

No acknowledgment of anything good the British have ever done, like, for example, that we invented the fucking game!

Or that we're at least fair in our sense of play and our refs are incorruptible.

Or that we bring passion to the game and that the hooligan problem has been addressed.

Definitely a chip there... :)

Archived