Official - Euro 2008 -

Mentors

Mentors, hope things stay quiet for you there

(would hate the Russkies break my bank's vault)

:neener:

Question for you: Do you think (seeing the last match of Switzerland) that the "Schweizer Nati"

plays a good football when there is no real pression on their shoulders?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland - Russia 1:3 :applause:

What a young super team!

Guus Hiddink, again :bow:

as i thought, group phase successful teams from have not much chance in really important 1/4 games. :smirk:

So i have not much hope for Spain tomorrow.

:_party::soccer::_party:

as you say Limbo,the Russian's looked good and deserved the win.

once again VDS prevented Holland from losing in 90 Minutes and just confirms my earlier thoughts that the Dutch flattered to deceive during the Group Stages.

there were suppossed to be 3 flair Teams in this Tournament and Portugal and Holland fail the test when it matters.

only Spain left to show what they can do.

a good attacking Team against a good Defensive Team in Italy.

VIVA ITALIA............. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

Russia was absolutely magnificent.

Beautifully outplayed their opponent the whole match, amazing, just f@#$ing hell it had to be one of my teams.

Credit to them :up:

Sayjann,

It's kinda a known fact that Holland, Portugal and Spain can't live up to their expectations. Well..unless Spain can prove otherwise tonight..

I think Italy will do the business tonight, ,but fuck do I know, I got all quarter finals wrong :dunno:

And bear in mind that they're actually lucky to be here as the English should've drawn or beaten the Croatians in their last qualifying match and be here instead... well..they're surely making the most of it.

Not sure whom I should favor from the remaining teams :( Well, not Italy, not Spain, not Germany..so Turkey or Russia...wellnot Turkey either actually.. not much left is there? :crazy:

Archived