RR&B: The Review

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yum....sounds good..

I've always stayed away from Neua Yang....with my luck I always end up with kwai mai sabai....lol

Moo yang is always a safer bet for me....

Still my fav dish is Pad See Ew....off the street...Flaming Wok ...but must include Goong, Moo, Gai & Pla Merk

...Aroi dee / Sap Illie

Cheers DS

• 4 weeks later...

my steak fav in bangkok is "french kiss" in patpong, soi 2. bistro style, they are currently renovating.

no comparison with the posh places.

but a great, tender steak (rib eye or sirloin), always cooked to perfection and seasoned just right.

french fries or sauteed potatoes come with it and a lil salad.

about 350 baht per steak.

great value for money, and if you need an apero, star of light is just at the corner.

inTOXICated

I've been a regular customer at the French Kiss since 92 when Serge and Gil co-owned (Serge later split and opened Le Bouchon) and have had many an enjoyable reasonably priced meal there, while watching the world go by. However I would have to say my experience of their steaks has been very mixed, with sinewy ones a bit too often, and hence I have always tended to go for their other dishes. These days, as I'm now only a visitor, I tend to eat at Le Bouchon and stop at the FK for a couple of drinks after.

Archived