Peacekeepers abusing children

Flashermac

Anyone in the US Military that gets caught doing anything like that gets hung from a yard arm by the press and then hauled before the general and the court and made to suffer. The UN gives them the sack and he has the balls to say the US should do more???

Sorry Mr May Eugor, was that remark meant for me, or for the cartoon character above?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

did you meet the 10 rapists?...good chaps. (this thread is about UN peacekeepers not US serivice personel, lets not derail it, when its a US slanging match thread it seldom deviates from that.)

Rogue, I mean, Phil (confused one self-appointed mod with another) I wasn't the one who "derailed" the thread.

Corinthian, for one, mentioned US military personnel. Why didn't you get on his case for "derailing" the thread?

Of course I haven't met the rapists, Phil, and I doubt they're "nice chaps".

I have met other Pakistani UN peacekeepers, and they don't strike me at all as the type who would engage in that kind of behaviour.

The fact of the matter is that Pakistanis and Indians make up the bulk of UN peacekeepers, and considering the fact that a minority of UN peacekeepers appear to have committed crimes against women, it is not surprising that many of them are Pakistani or Indian.

The reaction to your post about Pakistani "peace keepers" from other board members, who appeared to be stricken by disbelief that they might be employed as peace keepers, highlights their ignorance of UN peace keeping missions and of the Pakistani people.

So Phil the mod, am I back on track?

You're not going to edit my post, are you?

Guest lazyphil

dont be a silly billy. you are the self appointed pakistani defender. infidel. no i see no reason why they cant be peacekeepers and i sincerley have no reason to believe they dont do a good job, but its only normal to say 10 pakistani peacekeepers raped a young girl when they did so, i cant say 10 danish peacekeepers did so when they didn't, would be a lie.

I have no problem with you posting about Pakistani peacekeepers involved in rape.

My earlier reply was in fact aimed at the 2 board members who posted their replies of disbelief when you mentioned the Pakistani peacekeepers.

Both you and Rogueyam appear to have developed a style of response which really does seem a lot like "moderation"

Guest lazyphil

you find it irksome that pakistani minority rapists can tar the rep of the majority who are good soldiers.... as others, not many here, find it irksome a few hillbillys in the us army do stupid things with iraqi prisoners go onto whine about the us forces who as a whole who are professionals and decent.

...as others, not many here, find it irksome a few hillbillys in the us army do stupid things with iraqi prisoners go onto whine about the us forces who as a whole who are professionals and decent.

This thread is about UN peacekeepers. Stop trying to derail it!

Archived