Romantic Pattaya Hotel?

sidsanuk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugar Hut!

if not Pattaya, why not Bang Saen, the Tide. just 30 minutes from Suvannaphum. and NO farangs with BG's at all!

Bang Saen is a total dump. Not the town itself but the beach. Also it's full of Thai chavs with souped up cars playing their boom boxes.

Koh Chang is a nice place with a mixture of Thais, backpackers and package tourists.

Why Pattaya or the Eastern Seaboard? Hit the other side of of the Bay. Down in Pranburi around Pak Naam between Hua Hin and Sarm Roi Yod National Park there are hundreds of resorts that would suit your needs, the last holiday weekend the wife and I stayed at Dusita Resort a great place to chill

The beach that I use (Tham Phang) is very clean with clear waters.

This is actually the busiest beach on the island but if you go mid week the beach is usually empty.

The umbrellas/Deck chairs are owned by the beach restaurants so you are able to get good cheep food while you are there.

I usually stay overnight so that I can drink all day without having to worry about driving back home afterwards.

If you want to drink shorts on the beach take your own bottle, as the range of choice is very limited.

There is a small village type shop on the way (opposite Pan & Davidâ??s restaurant) to the beach that sells all types of whisky but the prices are very expensive.

However it is worth looking into this shop as they have some brands that I have never seen available in The Kok.

In fact it is quite shocking seeing this small shack of a shop selling JW Blue, Gold, Green, etc.

If you do stop overnight I would highly recommend a visit to Pan & Davidâ??s restaurant, great hosts and great food (try the home made ice cream).

Best regards,

Tiger.

Archived