Inferior thinking leads to child's death.

TheCorinthian

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,360925,00.html

A young blind boy has died after a teacher at his Islamic school in Pakistan hung him upside down and beat him for not learning the Koran, Agence France-Presse reported Friday.

Sleep with maybe, but I can not remember a public school teacher in the US, Uk, EU, 1st world... actually killing a student for not learning a text.

Thoughts?

Civil right violation. Civil right violations occur in the USA, but we are so custom to such shit happening, we don't generally really a civil right violation occurred. For example, the guy who got tasered by 3 cops and then arrested for DUI just because he had an diabetic episode. He should have been rushed to the hospital instead of being a tool the police could play with and then later being jailed for a medical condition.

Guest lazyphil

i get tired of hearing about civil rights in america (in the modern sense of it not the past struggles) how about everyone focuses on civil responsibilitys?

Phil, for some reason I get the impression that you're the kind of guy who would just love to wake up in the morning to the sound of the publicly broadcast wake-up call, perform your exercises in front of your telescreen, while the presenter baits you into working up a sweat, trudge down the road to the local military ordinance factory and then, when you've finished your day's work, head down to the social club with your colleagues and stone some Muslims to death.

Civil responsibilities... my ass.

but I can not remember a public school teacher in the US, Uk, EU, 1st world... actually killing a student for not learning a text.

I can't name a specific example, but rest assured, a lot of students have killed themselves due to the actions of their teachers. Same result, different method thats all.

Young vulnerable impressionable minds....

Sickening story...hope they throw 'the book' at him.

On this I agree with LP, individual responsibility is the only way forward on all issues, in all regards. You start on an equal footing in life, you reap what you sow...however, it's the equal footing part, which by and large is still absent globally.

Individual responsibility is the future for all humanity. Without we are fucked.

Archived