Rugby League in BBK or Pattaya

ozpharlap

I was in BBK & Pattaya earlier this year and was somewhat disappointed that the full fixture of RL was not playing at my usual haunts in BBK (the Down under bars at both Soi 7/1 & Soi 23).

Are things that bad that they could not afford to kept up their satellite feeds from Manila?

I know you can get it in Phuket but to me, Phuket does not offer much more then BBK & Pattaya in the low season.

I like the distraction of the football to break up the sanook experience.

So, does any punter here know where in BBK, Pattaya or if worse comes to worse, in Manila that shows the full fixture of the Australian Rugby League matches (6 to 8 games a week would be nice).

I am still in Oz now and have been watching it but I feel like stretching my legs and go travelling again.

I have tickets to SOO 2 and will head off just after that.

I don't know why the downunder bars reduced their RL coverage. Last time I was there they said that the super 14's were more popular. I am not sure if that reflects on the punters who visit BBK as compared to Phuket, in Phuket the RL is way more popular and reflects the ratings that those two codes get back here in OZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived