Army Captain becomes a woman

teddy

In the US Army this would have brought an immediate court martial, conviction and dismissal "for the good of the service". Military personnel are required to keep themselves fit for their job. This soldier obviously did not.

£250,000 for self inflicted "damage"? Money for "loss of earnings, lost pension"? That money and pension have to be EARNED. It's not a right simply because one elisted or once held a commission. Maybe there won't "always be an England", if this kind of idiocy prevails.

Come to think of it, maybe I should sue for MY Army pension. Just because I didn't put in the minimum 20 years is no reason not to give it to me.

:p

Why do we not question these people further? we just want to accept them, which on one hand is good, but we have to look at the mental fitness of these people and really question how mentally, physically and emotionally fit this guy is for duty?]

I'll give my now famous analogy again...if I walked into a doctor (or in this case, a military doctor) and said "doc, I think I am Napoleon, and I want to talk like Napoleon and look like him, because I really believe I am him, please give me the full surgery to make me into Napoleon..." the doctor would question my sanity and maybe lock me up, give me drugs and therapy, and I'd certainly be booted from the army.

Enter this nut job, and we have to coddle him and allow him to stick around, no matter how fucked up he is?

...I sailed with a 1st engineer who used to be a "he" but is now a "she"...not a very good looking "she" at that...imagine OH (sorry OH, just using you as a point of reference, as you are a handsum man and please stay a "man") as getting the "snip" and is now a "she", same build, just longer hair and wearing a bra.

Tough to work around these people as they are just giving off a "creepy" feeling... :dunno:

Archived