Fortune

Encore

After some years of travelling around LOS, I still get motorway off ramps wrong, and end up miles rom where I want to be going in the wrong direction. Can someone help please:

I'll be coming into BKK on the new Nr 7 road, Rayong-BKK, past the airport, heading into town. I want to go direct to Fortune plaza, but last time turned off wrong. What exit do I take, what sign? I think last time I took Rama IX.

Guidance appreciated.

Nice map!

Ikkrang - if your driving it is a bit more difficult than that map shows.

On the Motorway (Si Rat Expressway) - after you pay the 25 baht toll, you will go straight past the Ram Intra Expressway (Chalong Rat Expressway) interchange and then exit the expressway on the Rama 9 downramp.

From there it is a bit tricky - you need to go straight on Rama 9 (but don't go on the elevated part) - and stay to the right - don't go to the left section of this road (which will force you to turn back onto the expressway or go to Phetchburi Road).

You will go through a series of 3 traffic lights (MCOT intersection being the second one, then Forture Town mall is the third one). Take a right there (you can turn right from either the normal side or you can cross to the right of the elevated pilings.

Clear????

Side note - Does anyone use the official names of the expressway anywhere? Except for the signs on the tollbooths, have not even seen those names before. Stage 1 Expressway, Rama 9 Expressway, Cheang Wattana Expressway, Doll Muang Tollway, the "Motorway" and BangNa-Trad Elevated Highway are the normal terms I use.

Archived