Thai wife hired Hitman - Canadian Murdered

Gadfly

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got pretty close to this board several years ago when when "Johnny Was", a contributer to this forum was murdered by his wife and her family.

It was a particularly gruesome murder and it took a while before it emerged that he was the victim.

Sh#@ guys, i was heading over in about a week, tossing up between LOS or LBFM heaven - never have been there.

They tell me not to go to the Philippines because it is too dangerous but each year, you worry about LOS.

Just makes you tink, short time fun and then run.

Basic rules...

1. *** Never *** tell them how much money you have. I always say, "...enough to be happy...".

2. *** Never *** tell them about any insurance policy. Mention that "some lawyer" has the necessary information so the lawyer will investigate to assure all is OK. Many really do have something setup with a lawyer and a proper Thai will.

3. Don't be brain dead! She comes home at 3 AM several times a week when she is "out with friend", or leaving the room to "talk friend", etc...hello, wake up call.

...and all the usual red flags that may be blaring in your face.

This is the time I usually ask if the guys would marry a BG they met in their own country and put everything they own into her name. Then somebody always fires back: "Thai BGs are different."

:(

Yeah, WTF do I know. I've only lived here since 1973.

:dunno:

Archived