Thai wife hired Hitman - Canadian Murdered

Gadfly

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say even farang strippers come with an attitude....

They might screw you for money but in no way they want anything to do with older farangs outside of business hours...

They see themselves at a miuch higher level than how they view their customers...They operate in a denial world...

Thai BGs on the other hand are really willing to role-play to a point of having a farnag/foreign husband/BF regardless of whether or not of having a true thai BF/husband...

Who says Thais can't act? Okay the TV does lie...

CB

Lets not forget that this goes both ways. I can recall at least 5 cases in the last two years of farangs killing girlfriends in Pattaya: one now happily walking the streets, out on B3M "bail"

(The brit who killed his GF on Soi Honey Inn)

Thanks Dave - I was about to make the same point.

She may well be the most evil woman on the planet, for all I know, but trotting out the usual stories of 'evil BG kills lover' doesn't paint the entire picture. If you choose your partner poorly, in Thailand or elsewhere, it can end very badly. This shit (hiring a hitman to kill a spouse) may not happen too often in your country, but its been increasingly common in Oz. All too often, said 'hitman' is an undercover cop and Dopey goes to the slammer. :thumbup:

As pointed out, do we know that this woman actually was/is a BG ? Is she simply a Thai woman who got greedy ? Do we abandon all Thai women on the basis of one greedy, murderous bitch ?

BG or 'good' girl, Thai or Farang, if:

- you are 60 and she is 23

- you have money, she has the clothes on her back

- you move to her country and accept her family, despite having little understanding of the culture or the language

then I dont have to be Dr Phil to predict that there will be some interesting times ahead. Happy to hear otherwise from board members who have made the above situation work : I learn something new every day.

Gobble

Rule #1: When coming to LOS, don't forget to bring your brain. I have known some very nice BGs. I've also known some decidedly nasty ones. It's not really that hard to tell the difference - if you want to.

Back in my Peace Corps days, the saying was: "After the first year, the rose coloured glasses come off." Unfortunately, the average guy who only comes here on holidays never gets to that stage. A colleague was telling me just yesterday about a Brit who came here and after two days with a BG was giving her access to his credit card, ATM card etc. Would you do that with anyone else you'd known for two days, no matter where you met them?

:p

A colleague was telling me just yesterday about a Brit who came here and after two days with a BG was giving her access to his credit card, ATM card etc. Would you do that with anyone else you'd known for two days, no matter where you met them?

Absolutely ! It was at least a week before I gave Miss Bangkok the keys to my apartment .... :clown:

Some of the girls I know would need you to show them the procedure by which you extract money from an ATM before it would do anything for them. N., for example, seems to have everything she owns in a purse slightly larger than a pack of Marlboros. I know that because said pack seems to be her only other possession. The last time I was on Soi 4, she had her dog with her - my initial thought was 'Jesus, it looks like she's even lost the room !', but she claims it was a one-off.

I really have to take this compassion gene and have it removed, pronto. This place, this town, these people ....

The man who told me this is now out of public service but had kind of a prominent position at the German embassy in BKK , sort of very prominent . : Every year the embassy receives about 10 to 15 inquiries from families at home asking for the whereabouts of male family members after having married in Thailand several years back . Their investigation always starts sucessfully in Pattaya and runs into nothing after they find out that the couple moved North. The typical outcome is a sudden death of the beloved husband from Yeorman and his immediate cremation . For most cases there is no final result , gone missing on battlefield . There seems to be a real danger for falangs exposing themselves too much . I stay by the river .

BuBi

Archived