This is just funny. "Crap Cannon?"

TheCorinthian

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spagnuolo said he believes tactics like these are excessive. â??I think spending millions of dollars on weapon technologies to be used on people in our community is completely wrong,â? he said.

Hard to argue with that..

Not so hard.

Leftist protest at political conventions is a given; it will happen and it will almost certainly include illegal tactics that seek to disrupt lawful convention activities. Political conventions are expensive, they're important, and it is a right of free people to hold them. A tiny minority of fascistic malcontents are certain to seek to impose their will on the law-abiding majority. It is the sworn and paid duty of law enforcement officers to prevent criminals from taking away the rights of the law-abiding. To this end the authorities develop and deploy various crowd-control technologies. To do this costs money, but this is a rational, necessary expenditure of public funds. Otherwise no one will have any political rights except at the pleasure of self-selected psychotic leftist retards.

See how easy that was?

I would urge everyone to

and comment on it.

I would really appreciate it if some of the right-wingers (you know who you are), would offer their opinions on it, in the interest of furthering this debate.

Maybe one day, the State will be using the "brown noise" on Rogue and Hugh.

Guest lazyphil

my sound on my ancient pc has decided to fail on me so only a visual look. first impressions?....they need a good bath and a job would be a start :grinyes: (and more substantial gas masks :p )....

Archived