A bad girl deserves bad things, doesn't she?

limbo

What next?

Throwing puppies maybe...

As some board members were more shocked by this than by learning that 60K+ people died for example.

And elsewhere your asking what people would do for revenge on a bar girl?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode in which Rindala successfully seduced one of Uamdao's boyfriends before his wedding to Uamdao saw ratings go through the roof. Audiences were convulsed with anger as they rooted for Uamdao. Rinlada had committed an unforgivable sin. Thus millions are anxious to see how Rinlada will be punished this weekend for her past deeds.

They lap this stuff up .. :p

So many take what happens in these soap operas to be an example for them on how to live their lives!

I have always heard that the Thai culture is such that one controls their emotions...not on the soapy!

The fight, shout, scratch, pull hair, kill, etc...then you read such accounts in the newspapers...go figure :dunno:

Years ago nudity and sex scenes were absolutely banned in Thai films - unless it was rape! Not surprisingly, Thai "dramas" would often have some disturbingly graphic and violent rape scenes. Looks like things haven't changed much, plus the producers of this show should be met some dark night in a car park by a gang of khatoeys and treated to a bit of their own fantasies!

:(

I was corrupted in my childhood by Number 96 and The Box.

Ok we have the western take on this but what is the Thai take... :dunno:

I mean we are talking about a country who find it acceptable in some cases to send their daughters into prostitution to improve their lifestyle.

My Mrs is a northern gal. As a cute young thing, when people would find out she was from the north they'd sometimes ask, "Are you from Dawk Kham Dtai?" She'd get quite irritated, since that village was famous for having beautiful women ... and the highest number of its daughters working in the go-go bars and massage parlours! I've been through that village. You can tell which families have daughters in "the trade", since they have the nicest houses, cars and pickup trucks, satellite TV etc.

I remember seeing young women working in the fields and almost completely covered in Taliban style. Only their eyes were visible. I asked what that was all about. Seems it's too keep them white and lovely, so they can become a rich man's mia noi or fetch a higher price on the meat market.

Women do seem to be viewed by a lot of folks in LOS as a comodity. :p

I remember seeing young women working in the fields and almost completely covered in Taliban style. Only their eyes were visible. I asked what that was all about. Seems it's too keep them white and lovely, so they can become a rich man's mia noi or fetch a higher price on the meat market.

Farmer's Daughter..... :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: Spot on there Flash

Archived