Oral Sex V Throat Cancer

Hamokhamok

HPVs also can be transmitted by skin contact and are found in the mucus of the genital tract, and in saliva, urine, and semen. Both men and women contract the ubiquitous virus in equal numbers, which is believed to have infected a large proportion of people worldwide at some point in their lives. Most HPV infections clear with little or no symptoms, but a small percentage of men and women who acquire cancer-causing or "high-risk" strains, such as HPV 16, may develop a cancer. HPV-linked cancers currently include oral, anal, cervical, vaginal, penile, and vulvar cancers.

About 5 years ago I caught chickenpox which developed into viral pneumonia. 10 days in hospital 5 in ICU.

The infection spread through my entire body including inside. I lost all the lining of the roof of my mouth and throat. Now if what they are referring to is anything like what I experienced it is incredibly painful so can understand her situation. I lost nearly 30kgs because I couldn't eat solids for nearly 3 months.

I have to agree with this findings as I've been a

staunch follower of Oral Sex & last year I developed throat cancer with the same treatment as Carol Kanga including losing 36Kgs & I've never been a smoker.Happy to say I'm in remission.The doctors put it down to heavy drinking which I hadn't done much of for years,except when I come to Los,from which I have just come back from & had my first drinks in 18

months & back into the Muf Diving.I'll be back again in Oct.for another bout.The only down side is I have to have a checkup every 3 moths for 2 years,happy to say so there is no more sign of it.After last months effect in LOS I still hope it's clear when I have my next check up next month.By the way I'm in my mid-sixty's

Archived