1 year outta bangkok

buddha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi....oh...while my my 'Jai dee mak mak' status does not in fact prevent HIV as previously reported you will all be relieved to know yes I have had several tests and no I am not HIV+.

my 'jai dee-ness' is still un parelleled and yes the barebacking was 100% stupid and as it was real.

How do you do it?

- single

- no dependents

- in Thailand for a few months : long enough to get the GFE thing messing with my head, but not so long that it will lose impetus over time. Just get the Farang on the plane with your face in his brain, and the money is bound to follow, right ?

Granted, the lack of an income stream would seem to be a deterrent, but I guess each girl figures that's my problem not hers. As long as there is a number next to my ATM balance, they will continue to love me too mutt. Like many things in Thailand, I'm over it.

hi....oh...while my my 'Jai dee mak mak' status does not in fact prevent HIV as previously reported you will all be relieved to know yes I have had several tests and no I am not HIV+.

my 'jai dee-ness' is still un parelleled and yes the barebacking was 100% stupid and as it was real.

during the incubation period of HIV, said to be up to 10 years, the tests do not reveal the virus, do they?

during the incubation period, is it possible to infect others?

:question: :question: :question:

Archived