1 year outta bangkok

buddha

I am leading a very 'normal' existence back in the US working an trying to fend off 'getting fat'.

My free time is consumed with fishing for bass and developing websites. My professional existence is working for a large media company running their dot com properties.

I have to say I'm quite lucky to be in such good circumstances. The economy is reported as poor; however, tech skills are quite in demand. My inbox is full of recruiter crap while my sms's lack the good fortune of 'i lub you', 'i come to loom', and other such niceties.

Quite a switch but just what was needed....

My transfer to the United States of Fat couldn't have gone smoother. I have always been blessed with a tad bit too much dumb luck.

It's boring yet satisfying as I see my parents weekly and feel their enjoyment with me 'just being around'.

I tend to stay away from thai360 and avoid thai food so as not to awaken that thing that drove me to move to move to the LOS twice. Trying to ratchet down and create a new life is not so fun in such a 'square' ass country....did someone say freedom?

Hope everyone is having fun....

It;s funny how you tire of certain things and miss them quicker than they became tiresome.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived