1 year outta bangkok

buddha

agree about not missing certain things.

3 Years since i visited LOS and it doesn't bother me at all.

i've said before that i went through a phase where i had to return and return but that urge has faded.

but i still like visiting Thai360 and chatting with Friends and i still like what they call Thai food here in the UK.

had really good noodles yesterday from a little take-away stall.......

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Buddha,

As someone who is on the flip side of your coin (currently in the LOS, for another couple of months, anyway), I can only say this : we want it ALL, man, we want it all. I want the safe, predictable parts of my life in Oz fused with the nightlife of the LOS, I want my job without the hassles, and I want conversation with folks whose English doesn't 'come and go' (actually had a girl admit that for the first time last night, and her English is exceptional ...).

I hope my own transition back in Oz goes as well as yours seems to have done - my only aim at the moment is to be able to get on that plane without any one woman's face appearing everytime I close my eyes, and so far I'm doing the 'airport' thing reasonably well.

Cheers,

Gobble

- my only aim at the moment is to be able to get on that plane without any one woman's face appearing everytime I close my eyes, and so far I'm doing the 'airport' thing reasonably well.

Gobble

GD...Good luck

mate, it's just like Candid camers.....One day....when you least expect it.... Ka farkn BOOM....

It's only a matter of Time.....

I'd lay....London to a "brick"....that by the time you finally walk that farkn long walk to board your departing flight...(The "Grey" Mile I call it..)...you'll be shedding tears...and sending...I miss U sms's....while you walk...

No different to OH on every trip......

Wanna bet??????? LOL...."She's" there....and it's only a matter of time....until "SHE" finds you....555555555555

Cheers DS....The Artist formally known as DC

Hi DS,

Mate, I know what you are saying, but I am fighting valiantly to stay 'single'. As an Aussie, you will get a kick out of this:

I now have no less than 3 'girlfriends' who claim that I am the second 'Australia man' to have broken their hearts. My crime was to f*ck each of them twice (different nights, chaps, different nights - frede's record is safe..).

By the second time, each has longterm designs on my wallet, and one even starts leaving clothes in my room. All 3 have since tearfully told me 'Australia man no good !' and 'You bullshit !', neither a charge which I am prepared to refute. The thing that stuns me is how unemotional I am on this trip - its all been about short-term company, a big departure from the Pattaya Sex Machine who left me so severely f*cked up when I got on the bus to Don Muang in 2002. The girls are sweet, but I dont feel a thing when I look into those eyes - she had the whole predator thing that probably keeps a Pattaya freelancer in 'gainful employment' when her bargirl sisters are forced elsewhere. The laughing eyes, the smile that lit up a room - stop me if you are reaching for a bucket ... :grin:

Another factor was that I knew nothing of the game, despite finding Stick's site prior to my trip. I still have her photos, and I cant look at that smile without feeling something : just dont get any of that with the girls I've encountered on this trip.

Maybe I just have to stay away from Pattaya for another couple of months. :smirk:

Cheers,

Gobble, who knows you can never go back, and when you do it will never be the same

you know...I never blamed the girls...and I'm not saying you are.

Its a hardcore life for them, much more hardcore than what i have been through. The fact that their eyes are still 'laughing' is amazing to me now that i can out it in perspective.

For the most part I don't think they ever judged me either.

Twas an experience I would never give up.

Buddha, glad to hear you're home doing well :-)

Gobble, from what you're saying it seems the one who 'will find you' might not be coming from any of the known bars if you know what I mean :hubba: When that happens it'll hit you even harder just like it did for me :cover.

Best of luck - you'll need it even more than the Italian team!!! :)

you know...I never blamed the girls...and I'm not saying you are.

Its a hardcore life for them, much more hardcore than what i have been through. The fact that their eyes are still 'laughing' is amazing to me now that i can out it in perspective.

For the most part I don't think they ever judged me either.

Twas an experience I would never give up.

I'm with you on these thoughts, buddha - except for the judging part, they do judge a bit I think but it's gentle and doesn't really matter anyway.

as someone who just arrived back from a fourth weekend in thailand in about six weeks, hungover and burnt out, and wondering when the hell i'm going to shift out of the gear that drives me to threesomes and foursomes in the PB and PH, that crap Lucky bar at 8 am, and preferred customer status at ATMs all over town - i salute you. sounds boring, but there's times when i'd kill for boring... just don't lose your memories, it might've been shit sometimes, but it's pretty good magic too... not many people in this world get to see and enjoy and learn what I'm sure you did on your ride - and all those laughing eyes, brown thighs, ah...

YimSiam

Mate, I just don't get it. I've never had a problem with girls expecting too much. I've fucked plenty of them multiple times and have even set (a personal record) of shagging 14 birds in one bar (not at the same time so Frede's record is fine), and yes they were all working there at the time. Never a drama.

How do you do it? And when you figure it out, sa-top! :D

Cheers,

SD

Archived