Are those Rolexes real?

ARE U A IDIOT???

YOURE THE GUY WHO ALSO ASKS TO SEND A BARGIRL MONEY IN THE HOPES SHE WONT FUCK THE ENTIRE WORLD......

I THINK U REALLY NEED A VACATION....

QUESTION:

ARE YOU POLISH????? laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by ms00033:

ARE U A IDIOT???

YOURE THE GUY WHO ALSO ASKS TO SEND A BARGIRL MONEY IN THE HOPES SHE WONT FUCK THE ENTIRE WORLD......

I THINK U REALLY NEED A VACATION....

QUESTION:

ARE YOU POLISH?????
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I think he may be winding you up.

wink.gif" border="0

noomlor=troll

Blackcat,

He is also the one that started the thread in General "See the real Thailand". PvtDick also figured it out very fast, and nailed it first on all 3 of the threads.

BTW, the most I paid for a 'Rolex' in Pattaya was 1200 baht, but I got the one without the (real) diamonds. I think for 7500 you would get diamonds.

Old hippie,

The more money, the more real the watch. I'm sure you got the matching his and her with the real diamonds for 10,000 baht. Just be careful on a back Soi. I would hate to see you get rolexed (rolled for the Rolex). I hear the same watch can be sold over and over again.

Leotex,

I did have one of those really good Rolex's, but I think it was around 5,000bht. Somewhere over the years, I did misplace it! To bad, it was a pretty good copy, had a serial number, matching box etc...good size and weight. I'll look for another one one of these days. I did hear about a guy who will make you any rolex with diamonds gold etc, but it will really cost you. Some of those watches run pretty good. But not worth getting your head split open over!

Experts !

This May during a trade show in Taipei I was aproached by a Taiwanese with a small suitcase full of watches. Hundreds. This show nothing to do with watches. I did not even want to talk to him but he insisted a Chinese friend of mine had sent him and I should have a look. Which then I did and found out that they were really first class quality , anything you can imagine.

Asked for price and he wanted for a beautifully made Breitling about 250 USD. I said to him that in Bangkok I would pay five times that but in Baht and he got furious.

Later I spoke with Chinese friend and he confirmed these were five-star quality. What I want to say is that there seem to be various grades of quality around and not all is Patpong-standard. So if you are supposed to pay an unusually high price for a fake watch, this could as well be due to higher quality.

cheers

No, you cannot get a real Rolex for 7500 baht. However, you can get a very good copy for that price, usually made it Taiwan/Korea. Prices for fake copies vary according to their quality. You can get a bad copy as low as 250 baht and high as 10,000 for very good quality copy. Most fake Rolex watches can be had for 300-500 baht and last about 1-2 years.

Archived