L.A. seeing more people living out of their cars

cavanami

i pity any guy who she picks up and says 'you can come back to my place'...... :(

a car and 5 dogs trying to lick his balls and mount him....... :yikes:

Hi

Sad to note to make fun' date=' it is fact I've seen. i don't know where ur are but the US has lot people in the streets & cars.

All the money is going into afgan & iraq a poor mis-calculation by the powers-that-be, thinging of geeting cheap oil. I read on the net, its cost the US tax payers 100's of thousands of $$$ a minute to be in these 2 countries.

I guess even a fraction could have bailed out these people.

cheers

cheers [/quote']

i may make fun but don't think i have never seen things like it.

walk around London at Night and see the same thing but worse,at least she has some sort of shelter.

with 5 dogs someone must be helping her with their food,trawling the dumpsters everyday cannot be enough.

and is her car in a static position or is she driving around to a new spot each night???????.

some people overstretch themselves and have no way back.

others do not want to help themselves and end up on the streets.

i don't know the exact circumstances of this Woman but 'maybe' she had a choice?.

when i got divorced i was left with debts which the Ex had managed to accrue.

i had to pay her debts and it took me 15 Years with no holidays or real luxuries to pay it all off.

i had a choice and i worked hard for many Years to get myself solvent again.

my choice was to get into the black and i finally managed it.

i do have sympathy for cases like this but i also shake my head.............

Hi,

"i had to pay her debts and it took me 15 Years with no holidays or real luxuries to pay it all off."

Don't you just love fair and impartial divorce laws.

Why didn't *she* pay her debts?

Sanuk!

you hit the nail on the head with the 'fair and impartial divorce laws'.

when we split up she went out and got a lot of C/C's and maxed them all to the limit.

she left me(i still have idea why)and never bothered to turn up to the court case.

she never had to put her case to the Magistrate but i did as i made the effort to do everything by the book.

but i got told i was responsible for her debts even though we had spoken once in 11 Months.

i don't know what divorce laws are like in other Countries but in 1985 in the UK the Man was hammered.

i lied a little by saying i never had any holidays but the 2 holidays i had were paid for by the GF at the time.

the 1st real holiday i had was in 2000 when i first visited Thailand and everything i spent was from my pocket,no-one else helped me.

i've been with my GF for a few Years now and i told her at the start of our relationship that i had a problem trusting Women.

she understood and we have never been in each other's pockets.

she has her place and i have mine and her cash is hers and what's mine is mine.

that way no-one is hurt if we split up and so far it has worked a treat.

I knew a high school teacher in California who came home one day to find his two children hungry and a note on the table from his wife. The wife wrote she was leaving him for another man and he could have the children. She said she didn't want anthing. The poor guy had to get up early, see his children got fed and off to school, then go to work. He came home, fed the kids and saw to their needs at night. After about 9 months, the wife sued him for divorce. Naively, he did not counter sue. Since he didn't, the judge said he had no choice but to accept the wife's side of the story.

The teacher lost his home, custody of his children, half of his life savings and had to pay alimony to the bitch who'd done it to him! The ex-Mrs moved her new boyfriend into the house and made herself at home again. She purposely didn't marry the new guy, since then the alimony would stop and she'd only get child support. The teacher was in absolute shock.

Welcome to sunny California ...

Sayjann, there is no justice any place. That is why I keep a tube of KY in my back pocket. Sorry to here about your situation.

don't worry about me,but thanks anyway.

water under the bridge and all that after so long and i'm solvent now.

the only thing i have against the bitch is that it ruined what might be considered my 'prime Years'.

it took me from the age of 25 -39 to get sorted and i missed out on a lot at an age when i should have been doing a lot.

Archived