price of Airline tickets to rise on July 1

dean

Agree - Kick off meetings important - writing the specs etc.

However all our support is done from North USA and works well. Worse case we attach a real IP to a problem "box" and it's "serviced" remotely.

Currently we are installing systems into the no go areas of Southern Thailand - all done remotely by phone - slow - in fact would be quicker to have our bloke there - but he's adverse to being shot for some reason.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flights from the US are always at their highest during the summer. The good fares to Asia start towards the end of September when the kids go back to school till about February. I used to pay around $800 round trip from SFO during the winter months, but I doubt the fares will be that low again with the current fuel situation.

I was watching prices pretty much daily before I bought my ticket in June for a July trip. If I'd purchased a day earlier I'd have saved about $150. I was kicking myself when I saw the price jump. I looked at the same flight again the day after my purchase and it'd gone up another $80. Checked it again last week and it's now up nearly $400.

Archived