about freebies

A friend just came back from LOS and told me he stayed with a girl from the sex scene for 2 weeks and she never asked him anything. He's 22, I am 25, and this is not the first time i hear the BGs or freelancers are very partial to younger sanookers. I know this conflicts with most of the reports i read on this board. I am planning my first trip soon, my budget will be rather limited, and i would also prefer to find the right girl than butterfly around. What should I expect?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MF - The only scenario I know about that might fit what you describe is of a girl with an old farang "sugar daddy" who might only visit LOS a few weeks each year, but who sends his girl money every month to keep his darling "off the game".

Such ladies do exist, and some of them are quite beautiful. Most get daytime jobs in restuarants, or shopping malls (or pool halls) just to keep busy and have friends. And every once in a while, I presume these girls might "get the urge" and seek out a young stud somewhaere to keep the machinery oiled.

But - if the girl is still working the sex scene, then she needs money. If she does spend significant time with a "young stud" for free, then it means she is splitting her time between him and paying customers - meaning you are getting freshly-bonked material. If that is OK with you, great.

Most girls "in the scene" will not even look at a young farang guy twice - 1) they assume young guys have less money to throw around; 2) they realize that young visitors are naive about combining the "fun gf" experience with the hard fact that she needss money to live; 3) they don't usually feel like going through the painful scene of popping some guy's fantasy bubble.

In your case, it appears that this profile probably fits you quite well.

quote:

Originally posted by Bakkabon:

One would presume that if you duplicated your friends antics and method of payment then you most certainly have chosen the correct name for yourself!!

Just ask the girls!!!!
frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Just ask the girls what? If you're with a bargirl who expects to be paid and, of course, most do, you will know it. If you are with a b/g who does not want, need or expect to be paid you will know that also.

Why would you pay someone for something that they do not want to be paid for? Now, before you get all righteously indignant, just remember, so far, no one has said anything about a ripoff, just that the girl never asked to be paid. Sometimes that's what a b/g will do. Why would you read anything else into the guys post?

Mr Lucky

I couldnt give a shit if he payed her or did not, that is up to him, however he did ask what we thought on this, and due to my personal experience with this I have found that yes some will not ask you for money, they are new to the game and dont expect to have to ask for it, its well known that thats what they want in return for there services, MONEY, just like when this happen to me. Next time I came back all the girls at the bar said I was an asshole for not paying her, when I told them she didnt want money they all upt me and said well what the fuck do you think she wanted!!!!

She didnt say dont give me money for my services either!!! She simply didnt ask for the money, hence my thoughts she was to shy to!

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Bakkabon ]

Bakkabon - Since the girl stayed with MF's friend for two weeks I would tend to think that it might have been a different situation from the one you experienced.

Seems to me that even the shyest girl, new to the scene, would somehow figure out how to communicate that she was interested in money over the course of fourteen days. That is, unless she didn't care about getting paid.

It's like whoa!!! I think I will always pay. That way when you return to the shithole bar, the sleazy sluts there won't call you an asshole and say the me, "what the fuck do you think she wanted". Gosh, this is such warm and fuzzy stuff shocked.gif" border="0

Anyway, this is all just speculation unless Muddfaka can supply more details regarding his friend. Please don't think that I am suggesting or advocating ripping off unsuspecting, naive, newbie bar girls.

On the other hand there are lots of B/Gs who know exactly what they are doing and I won't presume to understand their motivation if they decide that payment isn't necessary. That's all I meant.

Archived