about freebies

Not to get this into a flame , my take is that he was not with the daughter of Bill Gate's and two weeks of barfine that will/did come out of her pocket , how can you not take care of here with a handful of purples ? Guess the rest of us will have to make up for it , one way or another.

BadaBing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thoughts on this, notice how all the old nana board hands stay well away?? smile.gif" border="0hehe

Whenever this question is raised there will always be replies of 'what do you think she wanted' and in a certain contex this is correct, BUT, you gotta think of it on a few different planes, yes I would agree 995 of girls working in an established bar are there to make money, and yes if I wanted to take a girl out of a bar I would pay her. But there are also alot of freelance girls, or girls who hang with their freelance friends who are being supported by other guys.

One posters idea of them coming back a few weeks each year is a real minority, most girls with 'sugardaddies' as it was put are still here in Thailand, I know two quite well.

The chance of a girl hooking up with a younger guy, (and age is relative, certain looks get the girls also) is quite good actually regardless of what all the guys who ALWAYS pay for it think. I have met many girls who were insulted by being offered monetery help, When questioned why the accept money from other guys the answer is usually 'not same as you' or something along those lines. BUT I do take them out, pay for food, entertainment and all the other little things you do in a normal interaction.

Now before anyone jumps on that and starts on about the getting trapped or set up for bigger things scenario, it hasnt happened to me, so I am giving my perspective on the whole idea, IE there is an equal chance for either scenario to play out, and it really does depend on how you come across, and how well you can read the girls and get an idea of their personality.

There are working girls out there who want to have a 'normal' (ie they want to look like they are in a relationship with someone their own age) younger guy they can hang with, and there are increasingly more jobless, moneyless farangs here in their early to middle twenties who are being supported by Thai girls, these girls are usually pulling quite big money, I know of one who recieves close to 100K baht a month from her boyfriend who lives and works overseas, she spends the money on some 22 yr old degenerate Yank with no money or job, so go figure...

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention, the original poster is wrong, nothing is free, his friend would have paid for food, drinks, little gifts here and there, she stayed in his hotel, etc etc.

And please dont go flaming me for only listing one or two examples, that really shits me, of course I know of alot more I could list, but there is no point, I am only giving experience examples, and one or two is enough.

jingjoh -

I guess my wording in the "suggardaddies" line was not very clear. I was talking about girls who live here in BKK, but have farangs sending major $$$ here to keep girls off the game. I'm not talking about scam-type chicks who get 10,000 baht each from six guys (I know some of them too). I'm talking about ladies who have one elderly farang benefactor overseas, sending 50,000+ baht per month. I know a lot more than 2. I know several pool places whose entire daytime staffs (OK, well, at least 50% of the staff) are "kept" women.

My apartmemt building and surrounding buildings have several Thai ladies whose farang "other half" only show up a couple times a year.

Do they screw around occasionally for the fun of it? In most cases, I don't know. They are discreet enough to protect their "investments".

I used to meet up every week or two for "afternoon delight" with a beauty who worked evenings at a beer bar. She'd call me when she needed some extra cash, I guess. After a while, I learned that she had some very tall, geek-looking farang boyfriend whose father was a big wheel at one of the embassies. She was 19, he was 22, and he had no money. So, she would "work" me (and presumably a few other regular ex-pats) daytimes, and then skip out on work several nights each week, and go play with her penniless farang boyfriend. She eventually got fired, and disappeared.

So, effectively, I was financing some kid's free sanuk. What did I care?

'Later,

B-Fly BKK

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

[QB]jingjoh -

<<I guess my wording in the "suggardaddies" line was not very clear. I was talking about girls who live here in BKK, but have farangs sending major $$$ here to keep girls off the game.>>

We were talking about the same thing then..

<<I know a lot more than 2. I know several pool places whose entire daytime staffs (OK, well, at least 50% of the staff) are "kept" women.>>

So do I, but I wouldnt mention it here as alot of girls do read this site.

<<So, effectively, I was financing some kid's free sanuk. What did I care?>>

No one was pointing a finger at you, whether you paid her or not is your choice, if you read my posts, you will see I dont have preconcieved ideas on what is right or wrong here, only examples of my experiences.

Likewise posting large example groups or specific examples finds its way back to the person or persons being used as an example, this is a small place for us Farangs, and if I mentioned even one of the dozens of examples I could list, that particular person would eventually end up finding out about it.

Unable to get the troll meter to display for some reason...anyway I would say this was a troll (one of the better ones)...

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

troll v.,n. To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. See also YHBT. 2. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that the have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

I think there were two instances where I could have not paid but I did anyway. In the end, I think its just better to pay and avoid any hassles. Quantify the "up to you" line and everything will be gravy. Now if you meet a Robinsons girl or something who is not aparrently on the game then that is another story. If she is presenting herself as a hooker (sorry fellas, ladies) then you should attempt to pay her. If she refuses then ok. But at least attempt.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: mykal ]

I am always surprised as to how many on this list are so sure they know the mindset of every BG that ever was. The fact is a lot of them are very young and not so greed-hardened or simply money-minded (ie. it comes and goes). My own experience tells me that if money is a big part of the reason why they are in the industry, Human nature provokes, fortunately, different behaviours at different times for different farangs. Farangs who are not stuck in a bar from 8pm to 2am every night looking for their next bar fine know it, I think. I had a G/f for a long time in BKK, i would see her every time i came and though she was definitely a nightlife owl, our relation started and stayed with no mention of money, and it had nothing to do with taking advantage of her. just the way it was... A few months ago, i talked about the freelancer who invited me to stay in her digs for a week: Here you go again. The fact is very simply that: everything happens in LOS, period.

Unlike what someone said, i have also witnessed how some of these girls get really attracted towards young teenagers, so maybe 25 is too old, but Mudda raised a good topic. Be yourself, enjoy yourself, be kind, and LOS can be the land of good surprises. proven a thousand times...

Archived