about freebies

Only the one in germany had to share it.And thanks I got that 18 y old student girl 5 months ago.Virgin with no big emotionnal scars,family taking care of the basic as well as one of the most famous universities in Bangkok.Better than a couple of office workers I met out here and I'm behaving pretty good.

BTW about the age I regulary go have drink in the Grand Hyatt Erawan and 30 y old well taken care of are regulary very atractive.But that doesnt go in most of the other scenes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from Germany and of course I know that there is one more eros center in Koeln. It is a dump though and I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt and said your girl was working at pascha, that´s all.

The girls are on yaba and smack mostly. 100% of katois are on.

Private apts are easier depending on who runs them...

LP

Dear Mud,

It can certainly happen if you're young and nice looking, but I wouldn't base my budget around that hope.

Just to let you know its possible, after a night of great fun, I barfined a girl from PlaySkool in NEP that not only did not ask for money, but refused it when I gave it to her in the morning. The circumstances were unusual, but it was my last night in BKK, she did not ask for an email address, no scam. When she left, she put her hand on my chest, and said "you nice man. You come back Bangkok, you see me, ok?" Irony of ironies, when I did get back there 11 months later, she came into the bar hand in hand with a farang, so I never had the chance to say hi. By the way, I had just turned 47 at the time and she was around 23. It can happen but what is more common is to be told its going to be free and then the girl gets surly in the morning if you don't give her money.

Don't count on it, but enjoy it if it happens. Have fun. Chicago Dave

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Can someone tell me what an Eros centre is, are they just rooms they rent in a sex establishment?

Cheers

Spirit U got it,it's a big building where girls each occupy one room,they usually sit by the door in underwears or lie on the bed or wherever but if U want her u get inside the room the door is closed and things go on.The basic arrangement between the girl and the management is she rent her room dayly(around 120$),but many guys of the security or their friends make extra money on some of them.Interesting places(with different levels of services)

Back to Freebies... I've read Stickman's page on nightlife from top to bottom (BIG page SM... but rewarding-thanks) and the section on freebies... and I can't agree with the detractors;

I've had a few (repeats also) ... and made friends as a result; it's good to be walking down Patpong after 9 months away and hear your name called out by a beautiful girl who doesn't want anything other than your company (+ all 3 legs of course).

Maybe it doesn't happen often, but when it does it's great!

May you all receive several in the near future!

;-)

Archived