about freebies

I've been coming here for 18 years, but have lived here for only 5 months. In those 5 months, I've changed my position on this subject. Both Jingjoh and Peesooahbkk are on target. None of the girls know me by my screen name, so I don't mind talking about it a bit. These girls are "players", and no discussion on a web board will change that. Some are playing for serious money, others for the sanuk

If you guys log time in some of the pool venues, I'm sure you would recognize me. I've gotten to know many of the girls pretty well, and have even proffered some advise on how to juggle punters. I sometimes even help them with their E-mails. I'm not the judgemental type, and regognize that it is their life to live. I enjoy sitting back and watching the game being played.

I'm over 50, but hang with a lot of guys under 30. Many are getting freebies left and right, but have the jai dee to let the girls know up front that they just don't have the money to compete with some of the rich punters that are supporting them. In some cases they are handsome, in some cases its their "style", and in others its just that they are really nice guys. The girls are with them because they want to be with them. period. I know of one girl that is paying over 50,000 baht for her condo, and is driving a late model mercedes, all courtesy of a few punters. When none of them are in town, she is out their playing. She sleeps with whoever she wants to, but on her terms. Oddly enough, I met one of her benefacters. The guy let me know that he wasn't being fooled, but didn't really care. He felt it was worth it to keep her on retainer for his trips here. I've met another girl that has 4 boyfriends sending her money. I met 2 of them, and neither was aware that there were other men in her life. I know another girl that has 3 guys, but rates them. If she meets a new punter that she likes, #3 gets replaced. There is yet another girl that only entered the game about 3 months ago. I've enjoyed watching her go from newbie to serious player under the guidance of some of the other girls.

The bottom line for me is that I am sort of fascinated by the way these girls play the game. It's what makes Bangkok so unique.

For the record, I've actually gotten some freebies myself, which I take pride in as I am neither young nor handsome. That being said, though, I almost always give them "taxi" money that is substantial. They play the game their way, I play it mine.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: kohchaiBKK ]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had several "I don't want your money!" on my trips. I have even been handed back money. Hell I have even been with girls that have their own houses and cars(actually they were non-bg). I have a real simple set of rules that I follow. If the chick sleeps with men for a living, I always pay her whether she wants it or not. If the chick is a non-bg then I buy her a gift. Real simple, real easy, no hassles.

Prostitute or no prostitute everybody can use more money and we all like gifts!

I concur the original poster is more than likely a TROLL.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

many girls, mainly freelancers, actually separate when they make/need money, and times when they just want to have fun with a guy, and as a man,i think it is easy to pick up that kind of vibes. Most of you are too hung up on paying at all...costs. I'd rather keep the rules simple: boys meet girls, and the rest, sex and money is up to them and nobody else's business.

I've had this happen several times too, the "I don't want your money" thing. What I do with it is totally dependent on the girl. I spent about 8 days a with a woman who told me many times, that I did not have to give her money. But I know that she needed it - she has a kid to support, and she's not the kind of girl that would be very popular - though I liked her, and it was just part of her trying to give me a GFE. I paid her well, and she sent me email thanking me for it.

Another (not thai) was up front about not wanting money, told me she had a boyfriend that sent her plenty of money every month, and she just wanted to have fun. Did not pay her the first night. She came back to sleep with me a second night, and again I didn't pay her.

It's totally dependent on the situation.

quote:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

I have had several "I don't want your money!" on my trips. I have even been handed back money. Hell I have even been with girls that have their own houses and cars(actually they were non-bg). I have a real simple set of rules that I follow. If the chick sleeps with men for a living, I always pay her whether she wants it or not. If the chick is a non-bg then I buy her a gift. Real simple, real easy, no hassles.

Prostitute or no prostitute everybody can use more money and we all like gifts!

I concur the original poster is more than likely a TROLL.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

Guys

i'm 28y old,good looking,and had during 4 years a thai whore supporting me in Europe,even sending me money when I was screwing her sistas in Thailand.I had several other girls from the sex scene for free in BKK,sometimes let them stay with me in Bangkok when i was playing it cheap,sometimes making a little money out of them.Sure I got them often freshly bonked from someone else,but get those girls for free is not that difficult.But bottom line they're still whores and I'm pretty happy that that juicy one escaped so i learned how to make money again.Keep the whores for short times and find a nice girl to go around,it kindda feel better

Guys

i'm 28y old,good looking,and had during 4 years a thai whore supporting me in Europe,even sending me money when I was screwing her sistas in Thailand.I had several other girls from the sex scene for free in BKK,sometimes let them stay with me in Bangkok when i was playing it cheap,sometimes making a little money out of them.Sure I got them often freshly bonked from someone else,but get those girls for free is not that difficult.But bottom line they're still whores and I'm pretty happy that that juicy one escaped so i learned how to make money again.Keep the whores for short times and find a nice girl to go around,it kindda feel better

as I said i feel better having another occupation.Otherwise i have very little respect for girls from the sex scene,they're usually full of shit(and drugs) and I think it's quite alright to use them the better U can.That's mostly what they want from U too anyway.

Snakehead,

Is this an example of a troll?

quote:

Guys

OK, I will throw my two cents in (I am not going to respond to the nonsense I quoted above.) I have lived her for awhile, and I do think some girls will downward adjust prices if they see a young farang they like. It really depends on the girl and her financial situation. I even think there a few BGs that will go with young good looking farangs for free.

But I think all of the posts above are utter nonsense

Garfly

U've "been living here for a while...U THINK some young good looking farangs...utter nonsense".

It appears to me that U haven't been young and good looking for a real long while if ever.Utter nonsense only means u have no idea.But if it can make U feel better i regulary meet girls who want more money than i'm willing to offer

Archived