about freebies

Hey, Luis

Thta's not enough to say she sent you money regularly. You can't get away with that. we want a full report, no less than 60 lines, and you can also send me privately her phone #. I am so tired of woeking and i think the both of us could make each other very happy. Understand if you can't send #, but sart working on that report. We want it on our Nanadesk by Monday AM, thai time!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattaya127

She went back to work in an eros center in Cologne 2 years ago when i was waiting for money transfer in Hamburg and the inspired bitch gave up on me,her phone number and room in the same time.haven't talked to her ever since.That's the not so sad end of the story.Met her in Switzerland BTW where she was making real good money,often out of daddy sugar credulity(Better than screwing 5 to over 10 guys a day in Cologne).tall girl from Chiang Mai with very light skin.If U find her,U call me help me and we can share.

BTW how do u quote someone??

I am so tired of woeking

Pattaya127

I presume that you mean “working”, right?.

Does this implies that you want to have a girl screwing around and support you financially or do I miss here something crazy.gif" border="0

Pattaya127

I do not implying this. Just read was LuisBKK quoted

“I had several other girls from the sex scene for free in BKK,sometimes let them stay with me in Bangkok when i was playing it cheap,sometimes making a little money out of them”

Could you explain your interpretation the above?? When saying “making a little money out of them”.

what's a loafer??Some working girls will like to make U presents kindda to match up with their friends.Don't mind to pay for sex if the girl disappear fast after.AND I've seen those thai whores cheating lying and fucking so much that I can't understand how guys can respect or go around proudly with them.

Pimps(I know many of them in Germany and some in Switzerland where they R kind of legal)are not cute people,dealing with people

not worthing any better.

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

I am so tired of woeking

Pattaya127

I presume that you mean “working”, right?.

Does this implies that you want to have a girl screwing around and support you financially or do I miss here something
crazy.gif" border="0

sorry to go on Dundee,I'm a bit lost with the quote function.As I said I wasn't that sad when the story ended and it's quite unnerving to live with hookers,what is rather happily not the case now.STILL not any ounce of compassion for those girls

Archived