Bangkok racial locks...

dullnight

Ouch... didn't know I was in for such a surprise tonight after I offered two European customers to go for a quick dinner in Poseidon's model lounge and look at the future from there... one of them somehow got afraid to betray his Missus and we ended up in the Oriental Verandah ... how many times this month already ??

Anyway... while puffing on an after dinner Esplendido outside The Oriental Bamboo later on, I had a first harsh glance at Thailand racial segmentation.. there was some kind of reception in there, with a bunch of white guys showing up in smoking who still looked like they worked for some international schools and their girlfriend/wife in tows... all thai girlfriends looked like isaan trash... WTF, ainâ??t there no better choice available !?! I got bored within minutes and decided to take customers to even better eyecandy than in Ritz last night.. out to Hollywood check if the show is as hot as it used to be...

Well, it is :thumbup: but we were sent to a corner where they appeared to park all non asian groups... so odd... 95%+ asian punters in Hollywood and we ended up so obviously getthoed... add in the foreigners there were of the most lousy types, with very dodgy looking iranian/arabs, young shaved white boxers and pennyless expats... again while you could see hot eye candy among the dancers and some half decent ones among the thai groups.. around us it was utter despair.. most girls I wouldn't even consider worth as a urine receptacle... so strong demarcation in BKK... really no mood to leave our greener Sathorn/ high Silom microcosm... where foreigners don't feel the urge to parade with female companions who are the very stigmatas of their inaptitude to get succesful within thai social circles, and where the thais we deal with, expect to order drinks or other small errands from, are more sophisticated thai Chinese, not particulary loving us but definitely nicer to mingle with. It's glad the business we run here is promising and we find a zone of comfort within the social walls... because outside this zone the stench of the local culture is horrendous...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stench of local culture?

You make mention of isaan, europens, arabic, etc. that were bothersome to the senses yet no mention of bangkok natives.

What specific bangkok natives do you refer to?

The people working at hollywood?

cmon man...

Stay in your hiso zone then dullnight...us lowlifes will enjoy your rejected choices without such complaints.

You're certainly full of yourself!

Couldn't agree more.....lol....but I'd substitute "yourself"....with "Shit"...JMHO

Dull one sounds a lot like a previously banned poster, who bragged about his Shenzhen KTV connections, to me....

....and his 3k Euro suits.....lol

Then again....who gives a shit!!!! :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

Cheers DS

You're regard yourself as sophisticated with that punctuation? :dunno::) And it's "penniless", not "pennyless".

It's true about the Hollywood ghetto though. They do try to put you next to other farangs.

But, if you're truly au fait with the way things are done here, you'll simply slip the waiter 100B to seat you somewhere closer to the stage.

When's the next special show? I want to see one with Irene Fah in it. :sex:

Archived