Alarm Clock Doesn't Work!

unit731

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

most mobile phones come armed with alarm clocks and recording facility. i've got my set with a recording of my daughter....'wake up daddy' :) much nicer than some horrible electronic noise!

How often did you have to wind it up???

From experience the best you can hope for is around 24 hrs. I set the alarm to remind me to wind it up... It is a really good system I got going & the money I save on batteries pays for my trip to LOS every year.

Thinkin bout selling my idea as an ebook on ebay actually... Quite likely I'd end up on a similar wicket as Bill Gates & John Travolta I reckon!

Anyway gotta run & set the alarm cos gotta wind up my alarm clock so I can set the alarm to remind me to wind up my alarm clock...

Adidas Amigo's

Hi Drogon, I have a Nokia 6300 I'd happily swap for a quality alarm clock if this is of any interest to you?

I would prefer an alarm clock with Thai timezone although this is not essential as I have almost worked out a solution to the time zone issue - see my earlier post in - Should I bring an alarm clock from home??? re yellow post it notes.

Let me know if you wanna make a deal.

:bangit: :bangit:

Archived