Sharia law SHOULD be used in Britain, says UK top judge

Flashermac

Julian the muslim immigrants will never assimilate like the other people. They for one dont want it, they want to change things to suit them.

Read up on islam, look what happens in muslim countries, if islam is so wonderful why do they all want to come to infidel lands?

Europe is experiencing a shift to the right, the average man or woman on the street is sick to the back teeth of muslims, the politicians are slowly having to accept that we are not going to swollow their lies about islam being about peace.

Islam has been trying for years to get in to europe, now they cant belive their luck are there are millions of them in european cities, doing what they do best, breeding obscenely and taking offence at the slightest thing.

In a way they have shown their hand far to early, they less than 7% in most european countries, not that you would know that!

STH

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

if the mainstream political partys keep burying their heads in the sand and pacifying muslims the far right WILL gain power-i've thought about joining the bnp, deep down i know its not the way i want things to go, however issues must be adressed or we will sleep walk into some kind of quasi muslim state or states in europe. its a dreadful prospect.

It will only take one more atrocity, such as a madrid style bombing, london tube bombing to make the krystal nacht look like a picnic.

Imagine if the Glasgow airport bombings had succeeded, there would have been an exodus of muslims from scotland. Holland is getting tough with them and unfortunately for us a lot have come to the UK on mass.

The Somalians have perfected a little ruse whereby a mother of 7 will get a part time job in the UK for say 5 hours a week.

She will "lose" this job after a few months and present herself to the authorities as a homeless mother of 7 "migrant" worker.

The authorities crumble instead of giving her a bus ticket back to holland she enters the benefit system.

What we will defintely see over the next 10 to 15 years is huge movement within europe by muslims.

STH

Guest lazyphil

its cowardly and weak governing now that will be responsible for any rise in the far right gaining power. its a disgraceful and intolerable situation.

Guest lazyphil

heres 50 pence to call someone who gives a shit about your advice as to what paper to read or not :smirk:

didn't thais vote in thai rak thai?....not so different to the bnp?

an remember i said i dont think its the best way forward......but the spineless politicians need to wake up to what people talk about behind closed doors.

Guest lazyphil

http://www.bnp.org.uk/2008/02/mission-statement-2/

2 comments for â??Mission Statementâ?Â

The Mission Statement needs to clearly address the fact that many/most British people (like me) will have some kind of a foreign element in their family these days, an elderly uncle marryied to a Thai woman, young people marrying an person from an ethnic background or, due to inter-racial re-marriage, have half or step siblings who they love, or the adoption of mixed race children, or babies from abroad by infertile British couples, etc. Then there are those who have a foreign element in their own family tree and would like to support the BNP and its policies but worry that it is anti people like themselves.

The most important factor being that the British way of life - of manners, fair play and decency based on our Christian heritage is embraced, upheld and respected. I am thinking of British people represented by celebrities such as Dame Kelly Holmes, Craig David and Lewis Hamilton. The BNP needs to be clear in its policy towards young British people like these.

-

You say that MOST British people will have some kind of of a foreign element in their family these days.

Firstly, this is demonstrably not true.

Secondly, in those instances where this is true, the BNP accepts those as fact and has no policy of discrimination toward them.

Our concern is with mass immigration, the rise of Islam, crime, the EU, disposession and a host of other problems besetting our country, not petty or vindictive focussing on the issues you raise, and which are anyway being carried out against the native population by the current regime.

Start supporting the BNP, otherwise you are part of the problem, and your concerns will be as nothing compared to what the eu/liblabcon have in store for us all. - Ed

Posted by vecta | May 19, 2008, 6:34 am

Archived