Sharia law SHOULD be used in Britain, says UK top judge

Flashermac

If you oppose Sharia, or Latin American style narco-corruption, then you must embrace post-Enlightenment liberal, Anglo-American free-market individualism. All the other trends are toward oblivion.

Works well for us, but can it survive without cheap foreign labour or without raping and pillaging the natural environment. So far, no.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Works well for us, but can it survive without cheap foreign labour or without raping and pillaging the natural environment. So far, no.

Bullshit. It works well, period. I've been to formerly communist Eastern Europe and I've been around Asia. If you think that American capitalism has despoiled the environment worse than either of those then you are a fool. And as for "cheap foreign labor" the jobs that Chinese peasants have today manufacturing Christmas ornaments, Mardi Gras beads, and wall-mounted singing plastic fish are the best jobs those people have ever had in 5000 years of trying and it wasn't they who came up with them. Pull your head out of your ass for a change and start discussing reality.

"There is some who say that perhaps freedom is not universal. Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government. I reject that notion."

-- George W. Bush, London, June 16, 2008

Dubbya working on his legacy.

I wish i knew ...they are trying to get laws changed down here so they can have multiple wives ...why?

Well we pay 5K per child (new born) ..so many wives can be good income ..and ...they can out vote *us* down the track*..?? :p

5k? Is that cash up front or just a tax adjustment?

Who gives a fuck what muslims want? especially when it is in a country NOT their own' date=' and NOT a muslim country at that? Fuck these shit bags! If they want Sharia law, let them stay the fuck home in their ass backward country...oh wait, it sucks there, they have no what? FREEDOM! S o they leave, and then try and make the new country like the shit hole they left, why do other countries put up with this shit? [/quote']

Dude! Substitute the words "Mexican" for "muslim" and "Mexican culture" for "Sharia law" and you are looking at California.

So why do we put up with this shit? Because leftist retards think that Western Culture is uniquely and irredeemably evil and therefore must be replaced with whatever alternative is available.

If you oppose Sharia, or Latin American style narco-corruption, then you must embrace post-Enlightenment liberal, Anglo-American free-market individualism. All the other trends are toward oblivion.

Wasn't it Reagan who wanted to give all the illegals amnesty? or had the first green card lottery? or was it that equally useless puke Carter? when what he should have been doing was rounding them up and sending them back.

As for "...can we survive without cheap labor...?" Yes, we can, first off, you cut welfare for all but the sick. Want to eat? you work a crap job...don't like it? then better yourself. The voids could be filled with a special guest worker visa. The idea is to have people here legally and accounted for. Next, we punish the people who hire these illegals, and take 100% of their shit when caught, as an "ill gotten gain..." They do it to drug dealers and other criminals, last I heard, hiring an illegal was a crime.

And don't even get me started on my recent trip to the post office...is it too fucking much to ask/expect, that I should encounter at least 1 person in the post office who was born in the USA and speaks English as a first language? I could care less what color or race they are, but they should at least be born here, I mean it is a fucking government job for Christ fucking sake, oh, and then they have that " I am the government official, I am someone important" air about them...There are tons of veterans, disabled and other wise who would love that job, and could do it, as well as Native born Americans, but NO we have to give to some F.O.B. mother fucker with a diaper on his head, or some fat woman who looks like she just got out of the bush, because that is the stupid kind of country we are...pisses me off! Then these piss wits bad mouth the country, take the pension and their money and retire back home because it is "home, and where they feel comfortable, and they love their country..." If they love it so much, why didn't they stay there? Because it was a shit hole with no jobs that's why! Better to come here, bilk the system and take a job from an American. Pisses me off even more...don't get me started on this...

Dubbya working on his legacy.

So what's your point? Do you think that Western-style individual liberty has a fundamental appeal to all people or don't you?

Western liberty is more to do with the illusion of liberty.

How free are you when you demand the right to carry a concealed firearm when you go down to the corner shop for a pint of milk?

Who have you voted for recently that made you feel any safer?

I wish i knew ...they are trying to get laws changed down here so they can have multiple wives ...why?

Well we pay 5K per child (new born) ..so many wives can be good income ..and ...they can out vote *us* down the track*..?? :p

5k? Is that cash up front or just a tax adjustment?

So who brought in the "baby allowance" Torneyboy? Vote hunting Costello, that's who.

It's paid out whether the woman is married or not so Mohammet Hardly Bin Working can have seventeen legal wives and still get less government cash than a minor bikie gang.

There are tons of veterans, disabled and other wise who would love that job, and could do it, as well as Native born Americans, but NO we have to give to some F.O.B. mother fucker with a diaper on his head, or some fat woman who looks like she just got out of the bush, because that is the stupid kind of country we are...pisses me off! ..

So are these veterans applying and being turned down?

Archived