Sharia law SHOULD be used in Britain, says UK top judge

Flashermac

I wish i knew ...they are trying to get laws changed down here so they can have multiple wives ...why?

Well we pay 5K per child (new born) ..so many wives can be good income ..and ...they can out vote *us* down the track*..?? :p

5k? Is that cash up front or just a tax adjustment?

So who brought in the "baby allowance" Torneyboy? Vote hunting Costello' date=' that's who.

It's paid out whether the woman is married or not so Mohammet Hardly Bin Working can have seventeen legal wives and still get less government cash than a minor bikie gang. [/quote']

Hope Rudd can sort it out.. :p:neener:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish i knew ...they are trying to get laws changed down here so they can have multiple wives ...why?

Well we pay 5K per child (new born) ..so many wives can be good income ..and ...they can out vote *us* down the track*..?? :p

5k? Is that cash up front or just a tax adjustment?

So who brought in the "baby allowance" Torneyboy? Vote hunting Costello' date=' that's who.

It's paid out whether the woman is married or not so Mohammet Hardly Bin Working can have seventeen legal wives and still get less government cash than a minor bikie gang. [/quote']

Hope Rudd can sort it out.. :p:neener:

Should be a once a lifetime like the homebuyer's grant.

Or have to pay it back like HECS.

Screaming Lord Sutch was never a member of the aristocracy, he changed his name by deed poll. Harold Macmillan would be a better choice. Owald Mosley was only a low ranking aristocrat and never had real power in government whilst he was a MP

There are tons of veterans' date=' disabled and other wise who would love that job, and could do it, as well as Native born Americans, but NO we have to give to some F.O.B. mother fucker with a diaper on his head, or some fat woman who looks like she just got out of the bush, because that is the stupid kind of country we are...pisses me off! ..[/quote']

So are these veterans applying and being turned down?

Yes. They get a few points added to the score on the mandatory test, same as women and Spanish speaking people as well as a few other special groups who need a hand out.

The first crack at these jobs should be Disabled veterans (we pay them anyway, might as well give them a job if they can do it and want it), then VEts, then Native born Americans. There is NO excuse for some foreigner to have a job here, if an American can do it.

The problem is, we cater to every special interest in this country, and give them "Special rights" rather than equal rights.

He was also a racist hold out, long after it was "fashionable." There is a difference between fighting for Americans, and denying people rights based on race, which is as bad as giving them rights based on race,as it discriminates against others.

He was also a racist hold out, long after it was "fashionable." There is a difference between fighting for Americans, and denying people rights based on race, which is as bad as giving them rights based on race,as it discriminates against others.

So where is the evidence that Jesse Helms was a racist?

Archived