Britain is Doomed

rogueyam

Granted' date=' that is ridculous...or is it ridiculous? [/quote']

Yes it is ridiculous, but it is also worse than that.

Consider this:

"Mrs Marklove said the lists of words were more a 'test of memory' than learning how words are constructed."

The wosrt part of you leftists is the constant, shameless lying. It absolutely poisons rational discussion and thought. Everyone knows that to learn to spell English words requires copious amounts of memorization. There are many, many alternative and essentially arbitrary spellings. Learning how words are constructed only takes you so far. Everyone knows this. Yet here is a professional educator pretending otherwise for quotation in a newspaper in a story regarding public policy on spelling.

Leftists are evil scum.

When McCain joined with Ted Kennedy for an Amnesty Immigration Bill, John McCain was accused of sitting on the far left. Does that mean John McCain is a Leftist and Evil scum? :nono:

Being that you approve of John McCain, does that make you really a person who is a Leftist and Evil scum?

Hard to figure you out. :cover:

I sometimes feel if you could get in your possession a gun, you might go out and kill a few Leftist. Is that true?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consider this:

"Mrs Marklove said the lists of words were more a 'test of memory' than learning how words are constructed."

The wosrt part of you leftists is the constant, shameless lying. It absolutely poisons rational discussion and thought. Everyone knows that to learn to spell English words requires copious amounts of memorization. There are many, many alternative and essentially arbitrary spellings. Learning how words are constructed only takes you so far. Everyone knows this. Yet here is a professional educator pretending otherwise for quotation in a newspaper in a story regarding public policy on spelling.

Leftists are evil scum.

So, having agreed with you on something, you then go on to label me and attack me....

Is there no end to your utter stupidity? Are you completely devoid of anything remotely resembling intelligence....?

FYI, I taught myself to read and write, at 3 years old, but I guess others have to work at it.

Consider this:

Leftists are evil scum.

So, having agreed with you on something, you then go on to label me and attack me....

Is there no end to your utter stupidity? Are you completely devoid of anything remotely resembling intelligence....?

FYI, I taught myself to read and write, at 3 years old, but I guess others have to work at it.

Faustian, we got to realize that all rudy can do is accuse everybody of being a Leftist or call them Stupid.

For him to spout off with these stupid remarks all the time, I can just imagine what his childhood must have been like. He can not relate to people as you and I can. He probably can relate to flowers and vegetables in a garden but interpersonal relationships he can not maintain. What would really screw up his world is if he got arrested for stealing something dear to him and something that he can relate to such as flowers or vegetables from a garden or flower bed. That would mess up his life for a long, long time.

For a guy who dishes out as much abuse as anyone else on this board you sure whine and cry a lot.

No whining and crying, just amusing myself....I know it's way beyond your understanding, so I can continue doing it and you still wont get it. สà¸?ุà¸Âà¸?ัà¸?à¹?ลย....!

You created the situation here. There's a responsibility attached to such behaviour. You don't get to abuse people without repercussions. If you don't like it go elsewhere.

Archived