Britain is Doomed

rogueyam

Aren't you embarrassed that people know you read the Daily Mail. You really should keep quiet about it.

But just a little heads up, if you lived in Britain you would know that 99% of what they print is lies. Made up to feed the moronic minds of the RY's of GB.

Yes, sadly we have them too. :(

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But just a little heads up, if you lived in Britain you would know that 99% of what they print is lies.

You do not genuinely doubt that the UK government is considering forcing property owners to sell their property for the purposes of creating trailer parks for gypsies. You are simply trying to create a distraction.

Aren't you embarrassed that people know you read the Daily Mail. You really should keep quiet about it.

But just a little heads up, if you lived in Britain you would know that 99% of what they print is lies. Made up to feed the moronic minds of the RY's of GB.

Yes, sadly we have them too. :(

I wonder if rogie was the person who got thrown out of an alien spacecraft last week?

Well, of course, as you may agree Phil, there is nothing intrinsically 'wrong' with the Daily Mail. People will always tend to read what best reflects their own world-view in exactly the same way that some prefer to read the Guardian.

I don't much care for either myself, but then neither do I care for wild assertions that The Daily Mail is read exclusively by people with low IQ's or for that matter, proto-fascist, rabid racists. Or for another, elderly reactionary conservatives: it just ain't so. And those making those assertions know it too.

Hating the Mail - a newspaper for goodness sake - is just another badge. The Left love to monopolise 'being caring' and 'raising awareness' and all the other claptrap jargon that their failed ideology has pumped into them for the last 40 years, without ever taking responsibility for doing anything tangible and realistic. It's all 'smash this', 'stop that'.

It's all rather tedious. I would have thought they'd given up after all their shining examples of Marxist / Trotskyist / Communist ideologies had toppled one by one, exposed for what they always were; dystopian hells on earth controlled by maniacs.

Oh, no. Now they've got man-made global warming. Can't you just see their shining faces, their set grimaces. Can't you just hear their screeches of "something must be done!" ("Er..not by us y'understand. By....THEM!)

It's like a fucking time warp.

Then again, if the so-called 'left' in the UK hate the Mail so it must be doing something right (pun)

I take my own world view from The Pattaya Mail. Like the Beano with photos.

Sorry! I was really, really trying not to go ad hominen on that one, really.

You're right, it's pretty shit and trust me - if anybody starts off about 'The Poles nicking our jobs' and any of that old shite then I'm first to the barricades singing 'The Internationale' (!)

As stated - I'm sticking with the Pattaya Mail. The only newspaper in the world that has absolutely NO CONTENT whatsoever.

Like me.

Kisses x

Archived