Britain is Doomed

rogueyam

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, you're so right, these instances are examples of a nation in decline. Well done RY, you are truly an intellectual colossus.

I think those newsclippings were very intriguing. Your response on the other hand, says a lot more about your intelectual capacity, than anybody else.

Paillote

Again, you're so right, these instances are examples of a nation in decline. Well done RY, you are truly an intellectual colossus.

The evidence of decline is the fact that anyone still buys the Mail or Sun. A bit like us quoting the National Enquirer.

Again' date=' you're so right, these instances are examples of a nation in decline. Well done RY, you are truly an intellectual colossus. [/quote']

The evidence of decline is the fact that anyone still buys the Mail or Sun. A bit like us quoting the National Enquirer.

Indeed and fully agree.

Again' date=' you're so right, these instances are examples of a nation in decline. Well done RY, you are truly an intellectual colossus. [/quote']

I think those newsclippings were very intriguing. Your response on the other hand, says a lot more about your intelectual capacity, than anybody else.

Paillote

I was being sarcastic and whilst that is the lowest form of wit, it amuses me.

I'd question your intellectual capacity, regarding finding clippings from The Sun and The Daily Mail intriguing. They are commonly regarded as appalling newspapers and appeal to working class, lowest common denominator types. They are also generally conservative and highly biased in their reporting, which anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows about.

Finally, learn to spell.

Guest lazyphil

<>

You toffy nosed, stuck up pompous, privilidged snob :grinyes:

(btw, i'm working class and the only paper worth reading is the Angling Times:smirk: , other than this i never buy newspapers, just read left overs or read online--they ALL have agendas :sleeping: )

Are you suggesting that the reportage here is inaccurate?

If the Sun and/or Mail are accurately reporting significant events then why shouldn't someone quote them?

These events either occurred or else they didn't. They are either significant or else they aren't. The source is not directly relevant, just the accuracy and significance.

Try to raise your game a bit here please.

I'd question your intellectual capacity, regarding finding clippings from The Sun and The Daily Mail intriguing. They are commonly regarded as appalling newspapers and appeal to working class, lowest common denominator types. They are also generally conservative and highly biased in their reporting, which anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows about.

So why don't you demonstrate your superior intellect by pointing out a single specific shortcoming of any of the four quoted reports?

Archived