Britain is Doomed

rogueyam

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd question your intellectual capacity' date=' regarding finding clippings from The Sun and The Daily Mail intriguing. They are commonly regarded as appalling newspapers and appeal to working class, lowest common denominator types. They are also generally conservative and highly biased in their reporting, which anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows about. [/quote']

So why don't you demonstrate your superior intellect by pointing out a single specific shortcoming of any of the four quoted reports?

No short comings in the reporting but really, this kind of small minded shite occurs everyday around the world. You're using it as evidence. Most amusing.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a swipe at you. I find it hilarious when people cite The Sun or Mail.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a swipe at you. I find it hilarious when people cite The Sun or Mail.

The fact that he reads these two rags say's even more about him than the right wing crap he spouts.

Sad, sad man :shakehead

Using similar stories as evidence of a nation's demise, all I can say is that its global. Every nation has a similar story.

I thought we invented that kind of stuff here in the states.

The stories are probably true but doesn't prove anything. You'd find crazy stories when the UK were in their ascendency as well as the U.S. in our ascendency. There just wasn't a national enquirer back then.

I take it back Rog, you may be right...lol

A pair of Queen Victoria's bloomers , with a 50-inch waist, were snapped up for $9,000 by a Canadian buyer at a central England auction Wednesday.

Joking guys, of course he's farther off than Colulmbus. What if they were thongs? That's a thought I'd rather not have. I am hoping they were washed at least. I wonder if we do one of those CSI tests if we may not find a bit of Prince Albert's DNA on them? hehehe

Archived