Tony Snow dies.

devils reject

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HH, If I were a moderator, I'd probably direct you to the Jesse Helms thread, which is about Mexican food. This is what's his names' Italian food thread.

But, since I'm not a moderator and know little about Italian food, I say corn tortillas are the only way to go - for tacos, or course (I'm not that much into burritos).

There used to be a shack between the airport and San Jose Del Cabo, right side of the fork in the road, dirt parking lot, where this lady made fantastic tacos in front of you, since there were only about four seats at the stand.

The distinguishing ingredient - mayonaise. Try it sometime! :thumbup:

You folks who keep talking about Mexican food belong over on the Jesse Helms thread. This is the Tony Snow thread. It's all about Italian food here (and Tony Snow).

Frankly, I find Italian food in SFO a disappointment. Best places I ever had Italian food were all on the east coast, except for the stuff my 2nd foster mom cooked in SFO, she was from Palermo.

Il Rocco's (which I think is closed now?) was decent for Italian seafood dishes, but pricy. Jax, does a decent Ciappino. Other than that, Mare's in Pacifica is a decent Italian place, love the eggplant parmigiana there.

Archived