Bad shag?? Have you ever had one?

frede

Would I rather wank off alone? Na, Id much rather fuck a star fish pussy.

I guess I'm just lazy. I'd rather expend my energy (and money) elsewhere rather than use it for an unsatisfying experience. A starfish is not one bit different than a wank to me. YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first visit to Bangkok staying at the Peninsula Hotel in a very fine suite. It was there first year open and they had a special for $250 per night so I splurged on the nicest room I have ever stayed in. I was at the Grand Hyatt and at about 1:45am I was intoxicated and grabed a decent lookind 7 from Spasso, she did not speak a word of english and her friend translated and gave me a list of questions before her friend retired for the night with me. As we left the bar and was about to get into the cab she stoped and puked, I didnt care to much as I was drunk. We got to The hotel and as we entered she was in ah with the surroundings as she had probably never stayed in a room like this. We got into bed angd got at it. Drunk and on V we shagged all nigh till the morning, she ended up being a nimpho and the best shag of my life. The problem was early in the morning after going down on her for a good hour, shagging the shit out of her, trying to sleep and always being pounded on the back more power she said all night. I got up to have a shower, I turned on the lights and I was a slaughtered cow covered from head to toe in blood. She was heavy on the rag. The white linens where red, the head board with my hand prints in blood everywhere. The comforter, all the sheets, the head board all ruined in my opinion. I was checking out that morning to go to Pattaya. I left all the sheets in apile and about $3000 baht for the maid to clean the mess. Not a bad shag a great one, but a bad mess.

Would I rather wank off alone? Na' date=' Id much rather fuck a star fish pussy. [/quote']

I guess I'm just lazy. I'd rather expend my energy (and money) elsewhere rather than use it for an unsatisfying experience. A starfish is not one bit different than a wank to me. YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

Well, I dont agree with you but FUCK, matey...isnt that a great thing to say?

You are at a point in your life, surrounded by wall to wall snatch and you'd rather have a wank than fuck it.

Honestly, hat off to you. I hope that one day I reach my poontang saturation point. Granted, it will likely take a 10 mill baht more but what a great place to be.

Hoooyahhhh

Archived