Bad shag?? Have you ever had one?

frede

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...So, my question to you is have you eevr had a 'bad shag' with a lovely Thai hooker? If so, why was it 'bad'? Is there such a thing as a 'bad shag'..."

Contrary to some opinions, yes, there is such a thing as a bad shag. The phrase/notion of "...I have never had a bad fuck, some are just better than others..." is usually uttered by losers who wouldn't know a really good fuck if it came up and sat on their dick, they are just so happy to be in the same zip code as some pussy, that they are content to accept anything. Look at all the sad cases who marry their first fuck/bar fine.

Bad fucks...what made them bad? usually they just laid there, refused to do as promised, refused to suck, or didn't suck/blow well, made no effort at all to earn their money (if "cash payment" was involved) or other wise had no clue as to how to use their body to please a man.

Contrary to some opinions, yes, there is such a thing as a bad shag. The phrase/notion of "...I have never had a bad fuck, some are just better than others..." is usually uttered by losers who wouldn't know a really good fuck if it came up and sat on their dick, they are just so happy to be in the same zip code as some pussy, that they are content to accept anything. Look at all the sad cases who marry their first fuck/bar fine.

Bad fucks...what made them bad? usually they just laid there, refused to do as promised, refused to suck, or didn't suck/blow well, made no effort at all to earn their money (if "cash payment" was involved) or other wise had no clue as to how to use their body to please a man.

:yeahthat::bow::applause::bow::applause::yeahthat:

:yay::yay::yay:

Well said OH! And frankly, I'd rather just have a wank than be bothered with a bad fuck.

Cheers,

SD -- thru a thorough vetting process, only hits about 4% that could be called a bad fuck

Contrary to some opinions' date=' yes, there is such a thing as a bad shag. The phrase/notion of "...I have never had a bad fuck, some are just better than others..." is usually uttered by losers who wouldn't know a really good fuck if it came up and sat on their dick, they are just so happy to be in the same zip code as some pussy, that they are content to accept anything. Look at all the sad cases who marry their first fuck/bar fine.

Bad fucks...what made them bad? usually they just laid there, refused to do as promised, refused to suck, or didn't suck/blow well, made no effort at all to earn their money (if "cash payment" was involved) or other wise had no clue as to how to use their body to please a man.[/quote']

:yeahthat::bow::applause::bow::applause::yeahthat:

:yay::yay::yay:

Well said OH! And frankly, I'd rather just have a wank than be bothered with a bad fuck.

Cheers,

SD -- thru a thorough vetting process, only hits about 4% that could be called a bad fuck

Well, I know what a great fuck is, and a good fuck and just a fuck and I cant say I agree with your points above, either of ya. Some of OH's are true but the bad fucks? Na.....

Can a wet pussy pointing to heaven and being pounded by me ever be bad? Would I rather wank off alone? Na, Id much rather fuck a star fish pussy.

But yes, some fucks are better than others. No question.

Archived