PhilAnders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

"You really are quite a vile individual frede."

Totally agree.

Sanuk!

Well, we are all entitled to our opinion. When me and Mia noi 2 (The Thai one) met you some 3 years ago we both thought you lacked charisma and were a rather dull chap.

But that's ok.

We are all entitled to our own opinions, are we not?

As for Munchie, well, sorry bout that Muchie, it was a bit raw.

You know, I was gonna go through this whole stack of posts and comment but fuck that, Ive decided to spend the evening anally abusing this Bahraini chick currently cooking me up some rice and chicken

All I can say is this, we got 9 pages on me and what motivates me to be a filthy whore monger (this from a bunch of supposed whore pounders) but we can't get the same level of discussion going in the nightlife section on the subject of filth!

Isn't that a bit weird? All this discussion on me when you could be discussing Poontang?

Yeh, I know its the usual sespects, the negative Normans who are obbessed with me (boys I can smell your hardons from here) but daaaaaammmmn, I'd rather be talking about Poontang with BangkokTraveller et al and the rest of the guys with a laugh to have and who know how to enjoy themselves

So, you'll find me in the nightlife section posting filth about the little burmese dancing chick on the Burma stand at the Thai festival in London whos arse I destroyed after I got rid of the English Mia noi for the day or the two Ghanaian 18 year old sisters who, unasked, went down on each other...the evil bitches.

Aint life grand

But to answer the OP...what motivates me? Well, that's simple.

PUSSY

Archived